Chapter Seven

Ali Parker

  I get up to go say bye to Frank when I felt my phone chirp. It was from my half-brother Patrick. He was asking me where I was. I continued texting. So much as to I didn't see the truck that was coming right at me. It was about a foot away from me when Frank jump at me and landed behind me. Not in enough time though. I got hit and I didn't even feel the pain. Frank was just saying a jumble of words to me I didn't understand.

  "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, FRANK!" I yelled at him.

  "I'm just gonna call 911," he said. I trued to lift myself up but I felt a sharp pang of pain in my stomach. I fell back down on my back and breathed deeply. Then an ambulance came and took me to the hospital. Then, I passed out.

  Okay so I don't know how long I was out, but when I woke up it was about a couple weeks later. I think. The first person I saw when I woke up was of course, Mikey Way. He was still asleep so I sort of just laid there and watched him. I know its pretty creepy, but he looked adorable when he was sleeping. He yawned and woke up.

  "Oh thank God!" He said hugging me. "Your okay. How are you feeling?" He said letting me go.

  "I'm feel perfectly fine, Mikey," I said quietly. "How are you? You look like you haven't slept in days,"

  "We all look like that," he said. "Me, Gee, Frankie, Bob and especially Ray,"

  "Ray?" I asked. "He's the one with the afro right?"

  "Yeah," he nodded. "Anyway, you've been in a comatose state for about three or five weeks. You have a concussion and you possibly can't play bass anymore. Are you sure your okay?"

  "Wow. Oh, my God!" I say remembering Frank jumped in front of me. "Is Frankie okay? I remembered that he jumped in front of me,"

  "Oh he just has a sprained ankle and broken ankle,"

  "How?"

   "He fell behind you, remember?"

  "Ohhh yeahh," I say. Then I start to laugh and am interested by Mikey slamming his lips to mine.