Chapter Eight

A/N

  God. Eight Goddamn chapters of this story. Well, hope you enjoy this one.

   ~~~~Purple~~~~

Mikey Way

  Oh, my God... I thought. I just kissed Ali.

  "Mikey?" She asked getting up from the bed. "Ummmm. Are you okay?"

  "Yeah I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I ask.

  "Your being more monotone than ever," she joked sitting next to me on the bed. "That was a joke. You are supposed to laugh," I chuckle at that. "There you go."

  "Hey Mikes?" Frank said popping his head in. "Did you guys kiss yet?"

  "What," I ask. "Are you talking about?"

  "So you did?" He asks coming in on crutches. "Cool,"

  "You owe me twenty bucks Frankie," I heard Gee say. "Nice ass buy the way Frank," Gerard said kicking one of the crutches making Frank fall down. Ali laughed hard at that.

  "You can see my ass through the hospital gown?!" Frankie yelled. "CURSE YOU GOD!!" A doctor walks in at that and gives Ali some papers.

  "You have to sign these for consent to give you surgery in your abdomen," he says putting his hands in his pockets.

  "Why my abdomen?" She asked.

  "There is a big internal bleed in your appendix. We need to take it out to stop the bleed." He explained. After he said that Ali clutched my hand.

  "I won't die in surgery right?" She asked as she was righting her signature. "Right?"

  "You have a 80% chance of making it. After the surgery you can eat all the ice cream you want," he said trying to make a joke.

  "Or cheesecake?" She said handing him the papers. She let go of my hand and wiped her palm.

  "Even cheesecake," he said chuckling. "You will feel pain in your stomach area at first, however you won't die,"

  "Oh good. I started to really like her," Bob said. Wow. I didn't know he had feelings.

  "Ms. Parker. Your mother is here to see you," a nurse said as the doctor left. She held her breath as she clenched her fists.

  "Tell her I died," Ali said laying down next me. "Or tell her I blew up. She won't care either way."

  "She's down the hall though, ma'am," the nurse said looking downwards.

  "Fine." She mumbled. "Bring her in. Beware though, if you do your letting Satan in here, too,"

  "I missed you too sweetie," Ali's mother said. She wore a coat with stilettos and a big clutch. I'm not gay I swear. "Glad you are still alive." The nurse left and so did Frank and Bob.

  "How are you boys holding up?" She asked us.

  "Last time I saw you, you were being hauled away by some guy with a mansion. Leabing Ali with us," Gerard said. "Yet again, we were only fifteen,"

  "That marrage was a mistake," she said with a sharp edge.

  "Just like the three before?" I asked. "One of them abused Ali and you still stayed with him,"

  "Mikey..." Ali said holding on to my arm. "Please stop,"

  "Thank you sweetheart," her mother said.

  "I just wanted to not be reminded that I had a punctured lung when Robert was with us." She said pulling the covers over her head. "Now just leave. I need to be with my boyfriend and my best friend,"