Chapter 1: Uma Thurman

Pete's point of view

We had just gotten done playing at the Neon Lights theater and I was headed to mine and Patrick's hotel room when I had been thinking about what I had done tonight.I left the theater without the rest of the band. I was too tired to care so I unlocked my hotel room and as soon as I plopped down on the uncomfortable hotels bed I heard a paper crinkle underneath me.

It was my notebook. I write lyrics and personal stuff in it and I realized I had left it open to my reasons page . OMG I cannot believe that I left it open like that ,wait I didn't it was under my bed the whole
time! Who was I'm mine and Pat's hotel room??

I decided to call Patrick and tell him what I found . It took him on the third ring to answer.

"Patrick,"

"Yeah Pete , what's wrong you sound like something has gone sour ?.?"

" Patrick , some one was in out hotel room ,and they went through everything and they found my notebook, and when I came in no one was there but the pages had been opened...!!!"

I decided not to tell him what page was opened because even though pay was my best friend and I could tell him everything this was one thing he didn't know about.

"Pete just calm down I'm coming up the stairs now to the room Andy and joe are with me ."

" Okay see you in a sec , 'Trick .."

" Okay pete bye .."

Before I had hung up I accidentally mouthed the words " I love you " over the phone before he hung up .

I can't believe I just said that and while I was in mid shock overall of what had happened in the last five minutes I had heard a knock on the door . It was Patrick thank god any longer and I probably would've went looking for him .

"Peter ,are you okay you looked extremely tired and stressed."

"No I'm not where did Joe and Andy go I thought you said they were with you ."

" They were they are talking to the hotel police about what happened they will be up here shortly ."

I quietly groaned in annoyance and sat down on the bed waiting for Andy and joe and finally decided that I would go shower.

Patrick looked concerned to see me this way . I had never really gotten overwhelmed much but I was overwhelmed now because who ever was in here probably thought it was stupid and just left it . But what about my note in the back, the pages had not been turned to the back so they didn't bother going through it

I needed to relieve myself from all of this worrying so as soon as I got in the shower I quickly found my razor and quickly to the sharp silver blade to my wrist.

I lightly touched to my wrist thinking why am I doing this and why an I here. But I just decided to finish up and not cut tonight since pat was here and I didn't have my clothes in the bathroom with me .

I got out with the towel wrapped around me loosely and tried finding my boxers that I packed .

As soon as I bent over my towel was off and on the floor I turned red in the face and hot in the face as soon as I realized that Patrick was still in her at the moment .