Chapter 3: your crashing but your no wave

Pete's point of view

Oh my gosh I'm so scared that I just told pat what I was going to do this weekend .

"Pete please talk to me .." Patrick said with a worried look on his face .

I told him that I was ok and thank god he didn't see my fresh cuts . Shit I thought I told pat that I was gonna quit cutting . I told pat that I was going to quit and I am I can't lie to pat.

"Patrick can I sleep with you that way I won't have nightmares again ?"

"Yes pete as long as you don't try to cut anymore."

There that little adorable little man goes with my disease again ugh .

"Okay I will try , ok , for you I will do it try to do anything ."

" Thank you you pete ."

-------~~~~~~~time skip ~~~~~~~~

Patrick's pov

It's morning and pete is curled up to me under the covers like a little kid who got scared during the storm . In this case the storm is his cutting and depression . I want to help him but I don't want to push it.

Pete is up and I'm cooking breakfast when pete moans and comes to the kitchen and sits at the table . He looks horrible like he didn't get any sleep .

"Good morning petzzachu "

He groans in discomfort at that word

" Good morning pattycakes."
That little shit . But a cute little shit he is .

Just then Andy and Joe walk in . We had just gotten done with our last show in Las Vegas and we will be headed to Portland Oregon and we have to ride the bus .

We are touring with PATD and Brendon is very annoying when it comes to shipping people so we have to make sure Andy and joe don't find out but we also have to make sure Brenden doesn't find out or he will be trying to shop me and pete the whole way . That little asshole and look how much shit he has put me and the band through . We will have sound check two hours after we get there to rest and do whatever .

Pete eventually falls asleep in the couch on the bus because he and I got zero sleep last night because of his little scene .

I walk back to the bunks to get mine and Pete's stuff unpacked unlike joe and Andy who already got their stuff unpacked like an hour ago .

While I'm unpacking Pete's stuff after mine I see Pete's notebook that he writes his lyrics in and I want to look in it while he is asleep .

So I decide ................