Crash land.

JUST♡US

How could I be so stupid, the minute I got from Von's sight he blocked me literally on EVERYTHING.  I don't even know what I did wrong,  it's like he cut me off without even thinking about it. Like it was nothing for him, maybe it wasn't nothing. You give a nigga something special and they dog you. How could I be so naive, thinking he was different,  when he was just like everyone else.

It's been 2 weeks, but I still can't stop even thinking about it. I have slipped into a depression,  I dont come out, I dont even talk to Kay and nem. They been blowing me up but I just can't bring myself to face them right now.

I think I fell in love with Von and now he hates me. I wipe the tears that's spill from my face, because now my heart was completely broken. I run my fingers through my hair, laying in bed.

I literally felt sick to my stomach,  I just didn't know what to even do with myself. I dont know why I even thought i was special especially to a man like him. Just another notch on his belt.

I hear loud banging coming what sounds from my door. I sigh getting out of bed, slowly. Once I get to my door, I already know who it is, its Kay and Dougie.

" Go Away Kay and Dougie ", I say loudly but the beating on my door becomes even louder.

" JUSTUS, either YOU Gonna open the door OR WE FINNA BUST IT DOWN ", Kay crazy ass yells through the door.

I roll my eyes because the last thing I needed was for him to bust down my door, so I just open it, and it was just Kay and Dougie. Kay looks so mad at me and Dougie looks so sad. I sigh walking into my living room with them right behind me.

" What the fuck happened?" Kay asks getting straight to the point.

" Promise you won't get mad at me Kay Kay", I say looking up at him.

" Justus tell me what happened ", he says, ignoring my statement,  I was too late to even ask him something like that.

" I had sex with Von and he blocked me on everything ", I say looking down at the floor.

" Wait... you gave your virginity to Him?" Dougie asks me in shock.

" Yeah... it didn't seem like a bad idea at the time ", I say shrugging, still looking down.

" You a dumb hoe", Kay says causing me too look up at him, he was livid.

" Kay don't call me that, I already feel bad", I say frowning up at him for his poor choice of words..

" Nah like you really bogus for that " He says as he starts to come close to me.

" Kevin stay over there ", I say in a warning tone, my heart starting to beat fast.

But it was too late, he smacks the fuck out of me, causing me to fall on the ground. This man really starts to beat me up,  I try to fight him back but he's way too strong, it takes Dougie along time to even get him off me and by the time that happens, I'm all bloody and could barely even see.