elite.

JUSTUS

  I really can't wait to get over this morning sickness stage

  I really can't wait to get over this morning sickness stage. Throwing up every morning is not it. I honestly didn't think I would be this sick, but I was, literally for the last 3 weeks since I I Ouuu understand it I was pregnant.  I was still in disbelief because I  couldn't believe I actually was carrying another life. I really didn't want any children but here I am. Kay or Von wasn't going for me having an abortion.

Speaking of Kay and Von, things between us has been actually okay. We have this agreement,  but still haven't became exclusive if it makes sense. Von just wanna go with the flow, Kay... I don't know. But I love the both of them so I'm just willing to do whatever it takes to be with them.

Today I was going to my very first doctor appointment,  that I was already running late for because I was sick. I was already dressed, I just flushed the toilet and now I'm washing my hands
and teeth.

" Ma hurry up", Von yells from the
bedroom.

" I'm coming", I say rolling my eyes, I hate when he rushes me.

As I'm finishing up in the bathroom fixing myself up, Kay comes in the bathroom to stand behind me, kissing my cheek and neck repeatedly causing me to smile and laugh. He was way more affectionate than Von was at times. Von sometimes hid his feelings, I guess he was still learning how to open up to me.

" You look mad good", Kay says in my ear, smiling.

" Thanks KK, ", I say, looking at him through the mirror.

" would yall come on", Von yells again making me laugh.

" Here we come nigga ", Kay says kissing my cheek again before he walks out the bathroom.

" Okay Mr. Grinch, I'm ready", I say walking out the bathroom into the bedroom,  seeing Von laying across the bed, fully dressed.

He just mugs me getting up out of the bed walking out the room, he was so mean. I sure hope my baby doesn'tget his ways. I don't say anything,  I just follow after him and Kay follows after me. From the looks of it we were taking Von's car. Kay let's me get in the front and he sat behind me. He turns up his radio playing some music, speeding away from the house.