Rebirth

Getting hit by a truck is not how one would picture their own death.

But it happened to me.

Darkness was what I saw for a few minutes.

I frowned as I recalled getting back to my apartment after work and apparently the red light was too fast for the truck to stop.

One can guess what happened next.

Well, I never knew my folks since my mom was a single mother and died from childbirth, and I spent most of my life in the orphanage with no one adopting me. I was living on my own for 8 years afterward, and I focused my life on working long hours to get enough money for my cheap rent and stuff.

But that's all down the drain......

Then I saw bright light as a felt a white cloth around me.

"Your name is Mammon. You will live with Lucifer." A booming voice from nowhere said as I looked to see myself in a beautiful paradise.

It was Heaven.

Then I turned to face a familiar face.

It was Lucifer. From Obey Me?!

Wait, he's a little older than me, but he's my brother now?

I'm now Mammon?!

Well, at least I'm still female.

But even these moments were not meant to last...
----------------
Centuries came and went as I grew up having to be at Lucifer's side.

I watched as we gained more siblings.

Levi.

Asmodeus.

Beezlebub.

Belephagor.

And sweet Lilith.

Things happened so quickly.

The war.

Lilith's death.

Their Fall.

Satan's birth.

Meeting Diavolo.

And then becoming The Avatar of Greed.

I realized at this rate I may be become known as the "scummy second born" if I'm not careful.

As I was watching Satan sleep in his crib in the new home Diavolo have us, I steeled my nerves determined to stay strong.

Just because I'm now the Avatar of Greed, it doesn't mean I need to be greedy in general. Besides it would earn me ire from enemies and my family.

I'm not gonna be anyone's welcome mat to step on.

I'll be an Avatar they will respect!
-----------
I have not found many Female Mammon fiction, but I'll do something different.