Determination

700 years can feel like an eternity as I looked over documents concerning those that committed greedy deeds, or those that demand too much for the finer things in life.

Though I also watched as my siblings changed over the years.

Lucifer, the dutiful first born, basically became Diavolo's 'yes' man. Though I understand he gave us a home here in the Devildom, he's a little too cheerful for a prince of demons. Anyway, Lucifer became too focused on work and he slowly divulged in his sin of pride, thinking no one except Diavolo was to be higher than him, turning him into an ice king.

Leviathan used to be social as a kid, but now he divulged in his games, wanting to be his video game characters, especially Henry.

Asmodeus was the one who changed the most. He was once the Jewel of Heaven for his sweetness and beauty, but he gave into lust as he was chased by male and female demons for his growing promiscuity. I just couldn't bear to listen to anymore gossip of who he was with the other night.

Beezlebub maintained his habit of exercise thankfully, but he too liked to indulge in his sin of gluttony, he would eat so much that I have to hide away my favorite foods.

Belphie had not really changed much, but he became more sleepy, and barely left Beel's side when I see them.

Satan may have really changed more than the others. I remember raising him when the others mainly Lucifer were too busy. I basically became a mother figure for him. But like other kids, they grow not wanting to be caught dead with them as they would be embarrassed. He may be the Avatar of Wrath, but I at least gave him something to distract him from his sin. He loved reading. I always made sure to get him a few books to read before he was old enough to get his own.

Although they all changed, it was to be expected.

But that's nothing to be worrying about.

I must concentrate and stay working. That way I could get more done.

I looked over documents detailing for greed on Earth and its amazing how much happens over time.

I finished the last document for one wench that summoned me, a runaway slave that thought she caught the emperor's eye and she had me promise to get his love, but he needed an heir and thought he could divorce his legal wife, marry her, but I learned he was only after the child, remarry his ex, and toss the wench to the streets.

But I knew one thing she didn't.

She was already pregnant with another man's kid.

And then his ex found love with another man from another kingdom.

That wench thought she could gain respect through her title but in truth, the kingdom hated her for having the emperor ditch the true empress who they really loved.

As if it was karma, his ex became pregnant a few months after her wedding, and the child the wench birthed was discovered as another's kid.

It was the emperor who was infertile.

Well, that's what you get for lying.

But her soul got me a pretty penny.
------------
Guess which Manga I based this on.

By the way I need some suggestions on how the brothers miss their sister as gets busy, as she's refuses to give into her sin.