Poppy playtime head canons

Remember this is my AU :D
——————————————————————-

Kissy missy: she's very calm in the worse situations. She's respectful to those who had a hard past, but she's kind to everyone. Kissy is a good influence on Huggy.

Huggy Wuggy: You do not wanna get on his bad side. He will not hesitate to do what he wants, even if it results in injury. Huggy does get influenced by Kissy but it's hard to develop. He is nice to you if you're nice to him.

MLL: at first she was protective towards the experiments but now she hates them. The only experiments she kinda likes is Poppy and
PJ-pug-a-pillar. She doesn't really care about anything but if she likes you, she'll get very worried and protective. Being friends with her is a mother child relationship.

Cat bee: she seems like she would joke around with you a lot. She would warn you about dangerous situations in a joking manor. She doesn't know that she was once a child (my AU) so she doesn't understand much. Usually Kissy or Poppy would have to explain that she's an experiment, but Cat bee things that is a joke.

Candy cat: basically the same as cat bee but they're more serious. They love and I mean LOVE candy now. She once stole candy out of your hand when you were trying to eat it

Bron: if you're having a bad day, all you'll hear is jokes until you smile. He'll even embarrass himself just to see you laugh. Bron is very smart and outgoing

Poppy: she's the one who keeps everyone in line. She has a lot of patience with everyone. She is overall kind and tries not to scare the other experiments. Cat bee once had a panic attack from poppy yelling at someone, and poppy went to calm her down. She's surprisingly VERY smart and a bit immature.

————————————————————————

That's it for my AU :)