【2】

(Y/n's Pov)

'Boring' I thought while zoning out, I huffed before looking in the plain classroom.

'Wonder what time it is..' I looked at the clock on the wall '12:30...30 minutes before lunch, nice!' I smiled a bit realizing that lunch was close.

30 minutes after

  I closed my locker after grabbing my lunch box before walking away to meet taeko by the fountain 'man, cant wait to eat!' I smiled before crashing into someone "shi-..Oh crap!" I yelled out before falling "..." I was sitting on the ground in front of some kid 'great..now my lunch is ruined.."

I got up and dusted myself off before asking him if he was alright "yea..thank you" he said smiling a bit before cleaning up the mess on the ground "oh-wait-wait!" He looked at me confused "uh..thats uh..my mess, I'll clean it up.." I smiled a little nervously 'a mess that you caused..well, guess I have to wait till I get home' I thought before bending down a bit to clean up the mess on the floor "n-no! I caused it..I wasn't paying attention to where I was going..and crashed into you.." he said before frowning a bit "I'll go get the mop!" The boy said before walking away fast.

??? Pov

'I caused it? Tch..if only she paid attention to where she was going that wouldn't have happened!' I frowned a bit before grabbing the mop and walking back to the lockers.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

A very short chapter, the next one should be longer(?) This chapter took a bit longer due to me deleting wattpad for awhile.

But these chapter updates should be a bit fast-ish? But that was it! Hoped you liked this (very) short chapter