Part-24

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

It was almost early morning when she drove to his building and parked the car. He opened his seat belt and got down as she locked the car and went behind him upstairs.

"You are staying back right?" He asked softly while opening the door.

"Hmm...." She hummed softly and went in the flat behind him and locked the door.

He sat on the couch and leaned his head back closing his eyes.

She poured some water in a glass and went to him. She sat on his lap side ways making him startled and open his eyes.

"Water...." She gave him the glass and he took a sip while looking at her.

After he was done drinking the water , she took the glass and kept it on the centre table.

"Tired?" She asked wiping his sweat off his face and he kept staring at her softly.

"Sunny?tired?" She asked again and he shook his head.

She turned on the AC of the living room and kissed his cheek.

"Birthday pe special treatment?" He asked softly with a smile and she smiled widely.

"Nahi chahiye toh bol de...." She whispered in his ear making him close his eyes.

"Teja don't please...." He gulped and said huskily.

"Karan you know what I feel for you right?" She asked softly.

He opened his eyes and looked into her eyes.

"Do you?" She asked softly and he nodded.

"I am getting better at this already....i can feel it....i know you deserve a lot more....i know you don't deserve what i am doing to you but trust me when i say this if today i am a little bit better it is because of you....you have made sure to make me feel so loved....so secure....like while cutting the cake tonight you took me beside you....in front of everyone....you didn't have to because i have not given you anything....you cannot even tell anyone about me...." Before she could complete he cut him off.

"Shh....why do you have to say all this now?i told you Teja i havel no problem right?i have no hurry....i can wait....and i told you i will heal you....i will make sure both our subconscious are clear from any fear...." He said softly.

"It is easier said than done Karan and I understand that....you are a human and you deserve that love and companionship...." She said softly.

"And you think you don't give me that?you think i don't feel it from your end?" He asked seriously.

"I never say anything...." She whispered.

"It's fine if you don't....i can see things as well Teja....i am not an idiot....i can see how much you look out for me....how much you care for me....how you never fail to ask me if i had lunch or not....how you get worried if i do not message you after reaching home....how you make sure i share my day with you....how you make sure i talk it out if i have something bothering me....how you keep me above yourself always like i do to you....yes you don't say it because you are scared....and trust me we have enough time in the world...." He said caressing her cheek.

She gulped listening to him. How he always understands him. Even her silence. All her fears. All her anxieties and makes sure he deals with all those calmly. Without any complaints. What else could she ask for from someone?what else would she should be scared about?

Before he could understand what was happening he felt her lips on his lips. She cupped his cheeks and kissed him urgently , sucking his lower lips slowly. Karan took a couple of seconds to register it in his brain and started to reciprocate with equal intensity if not more.

Teja took his hands which he had kept on the couch , unsure of whether to touch her or not and place it on her waist.

As soon as she did that , he held her waist tightly and squeezed it gently making her moan.

They broke the kiss panting for air and she looked at him intensely and kissed his collarbone and the crook of his neck.

He pulled her hair making her throw her head back and hiss a little. He caressed her waist and moved his hand a little down and caressed her hips while his lips worked magic on her throat.

Teja , who till now was sitting on his lap sideways now kept each of his leg on either side of him opened the T-shirt that he was wearing under the jacket for the party.

He pulled the sleeves of her dress down and sucked her shoulder leaving hot , open mouthed kiss as his lips found its way to her cleavage.

"Karan...." She pulled his hair roughly moaning his name sensually , unable to take the pleasure building up.

"Hmm?" He hummed huskily and pulled her closer to himself by holding her hips with one hand and her back with the other.

She moaned again as soon as their bodies touched and she buried her face into his neck and grinded her hips for a little for friction.

"Shit Teja...." He moaned huskily holding her waist.

She was about to unbuckle his belt when his phone started to ring.

She breathed heavily and looked at him startled. He gulped trying to catch his breath and pulled the phone out from his pocket.

"Bharat....must have seen my story of driving back so called to wish...." He said looking at her as she nodded and kissed his forehead.

Teja moved away from his lap as he took the call and spoke to his nephew and eventually to the entire family.

After a good 15 minutes he disconnected the call and looked at her lovingly.

"You okay?" He asked softly.

She nodded with a soft smile.

"You sleep in the room....i will go to the guest room...." He said and got up.

"Won't you change?" She asked immediately.

"Too lazy...." He said with a goofy smile.

"We can sleep in your room...." She said softly.

He smiled softly and nodded and they both went to his room after turning off the AC of the living room

They laid down side by side , not caring to get changed. He adjusted the temperature and gave her a separate blanket and turned to the other side , with his back facing her. He knew that she won't be uncomfortable but still he didn't want to take any chance even after what they shared a few moments back. That didn't give him the right to take everything for granted.

She threw her blanket away and moved under his blanket and hugged him from behind.

His face immediately broke into a huge smile. His birthday was lucky. For sure.