Chapter 5

Back at Foster's, Mac and all the residents of Foster's are gathered in the foyer.

"Okay, you guys," Mac told everyone. "Dr. Grey's on his way to Foster's, and we need to fight back. Everybody, gather whatever you can to fight with. Goo, we need you to create an army of imaginary friends to fight off the robots."

"Got it," Goo nodded.

He turned his head to Duchess. "And Duchess, you bring out the Extremeasauruses."

"Very well," Duchess sighed.

"Ame and Yuki, tell all of the Illusions to help out the best they could."

"Are you this would work?" Ame asked nervously.

"Of course it will," Yuki said.

"This is a dark day for Foster's, but as long as we believe in each other, we can save our home," Mac replied. "We'll make this day one worthy of remembrance! Now, let's do this!"

As night begins to fall, Dr. Grey's machine walks through the streets, with the evil scientist on top watching every single imaginary friend being erased from existence with no remorse. He squints as he eyes Foster's in the distance. Terrence aimlessly wanders the town. He watches a few robots march by. Finally, he finds the giant four-legged machine.

"Hey! Down here!" Terrence called. Dr. Grey doesn't hear Terrence. His machine steps on and crushes a car as it stomps by. Terrence climbs up a ladder on one of the legs. He soon makes it to the very top and onto the platform. "Hey!"

Dr. Grey is surprised when he sees Terrence. He presses two buttons on the control panel of his machine, making it come to a halt. "What are you doing up here!?" he asked, annoyed.

Terrence explained that he wanted to join in and said that Mac refused to give up Bloo.

"So, you say that your brother refused to give up his imaginary friend, even after your mother told him to?" Dr. Grey asked him.

"Pfft. Yeah."

"And you say that he and everyone at Foster's is planning to strike back when I arrive?"

"That's what I'm saying," Terrence said.

Dr Grey sighed. He had no choice but to let him join in. "Very well then, Terrence. I'll bring you with me since you intend to help me in my plan. I'm sure I can find some use for you."

Dr. Grey pushes some buttons on the control panel. The machine starts moving again. All the robots in town follow.

"This is gonna be so rad!" Terrence chuckled evilly. "I can't wait to see the look on Mac's face when his best friend is gone."

Back at Foster's. The skies are cloudy and a bit stormy. Mac, Bloo, Yuki, Ame, the rest of the Gang, and Frankie are on the roof as they await the arrival of their enemies. Lots of other friends are on the roof as well. Some are in the windows. 

"I don't know about this," Claylick whimpered.

"It's for the best," Al said. "We are about to face a new enemy in our turf."

From below, Goo, Mr. Herriman and Madame Foster are on the front porch.

"You do realize, Madame, that even with Miss Goo's army and the Extreameasaurs," Mr. Herriman began, "we might not have a chance at defeating Dr. Grey."

"That doesn't mean we can't try, Bunny," Madame Foster insisted. She turned her head to Goo. "Alright, Goo. You know what to do."

"Right." Goo nodded. She dreams up numerous toy soldier friends in rainbow-colored uniforms that match her shirt. They are armed with bazookas that fire spring-loaded boxing gloves. They take their positions in front of the house.