Chapter 1

Astro POV:

I quickly bolted from the part of Manhattan that was attacked by the aliens. I was passing through there when the attack happened and I knew the Avengers couldn't handle it on their own. So to make sure that an even crazier catastrophe didn't happen I hid behind the closest building that wasn't being blown to smithereens and used my powers to ease up the attack a little.

To lessen any losses that happened in the attack I even managed to hold an air bubble around Tony Stark so he would get a few more seconds before he ran out of air. I cannot believe how naïve those people are. They really can't see that this is part of something bigger and more dangerous?

Whatever,they were safe for now and at least I delayed his plans. Also before anyone asks,yes,I know their trying to detain me. This waste of time is why adults can't be trusted. Of course,don't take my word for it. I never trusted anyone anyway. Vex is who I trusted the least.

He is why I had to leave so quickly. I just used my powers, and when your on the run from a Midnight,especially one like Vex,it's best to limit the amount times you use your powers. I had to learn the hard way on my first month on the run,when they nearly caught me after I used my powers. Shoot,they will definitely detect what I just did.

Well,never mind I think I might be able to escape before they get to Manhattan. I would run 'till the coastline and should get there just as it closes. Then I will spread my wings and travel over seas before they can realize where I am. Hopefully Zeus won't mess this up!

As I ran my mind wandered to the day I first met Vex.

-Flashback-

(3rd Person POV)

Astro was running as fast as he could. His midnight black hair was being flown back because of the wind and it was soaked because of the rain but he didn't care. He quickly ducked into a nearby alleyway.

At least I should be safe,for now,he thought. He was running away from bullies who he was meant to call 'siblings' because of his foster family. Suddenly a man stepped out of the the shadows.

"Hello there," he said. Astro stopped,surprised by his sudden appearance. He didn't look like the kind of guy who would hang out in an alleyway either.

He had short blonde hair that seemed unaffected by the current downpour. Though it was hard to see in the darkness of the alley he had light skin. He had Amethyst purple eyes and was wearing a crisp business suit.

"What's a little boy like you doing over here?" He said looking at Astro. Astro took a step back,he knew he shouldn't trust strangers. "Nothing,"Astro said, "who are you?" He asked. "My name is Vex," the man replied smiling.

They talked for a little while and Astro told him about his current situation. Vex sighed, "Listen Astro," he said "how about I make you a deal?"

"What kind of deal?" Astro asked,curious. "If you promise to do everything I say," he said "I will let you live with me,and you will get some extra perks." "Okay," Astro said,excited about his new life.

Vex handed Astro an object and the moment he gripped it a bright light was emitted by the object. By the time the light faded Astro looked completely different.

His previously completely black hair now faded into a deep blue at it's tip and specks of gold and silver sprinkled his hair,making it look like the night sky. His old clothes changed slightly looking about the same but had a more starry effect to them(I edited this because this is probably better than my previous description). He had a sword in a little holster tied to his clothing and over his back he had pitch black wings fading into the same blue as the tip of his hair. The wings didn't appear to be solid though,as they were made of magic.

-Flashback end-

I shook that thought out of my mind. The past is the past and I'm never going to make the same mistake again.

Tony POV:

Phew,that was close. I consider myself lucky to have survived in space as long as I did. Of course,my suit helped keep oxygen levels alright. I really need to fix it. "Avengers," Said Fury over the intercom, "Hurry and meet me at Stark Tower." Oh gosh. What happened?

"Avengers, I have a very important assignment for you." Fury said when we all arrived. "I need you to detain this kid. He could be a possible terrorist." We all read through the kid's file.

(A.N. This is also kind of a character profile.)

Name:Astro Guāng

Age: 12

Mother: Emily Guāng (formerly Darnia)(Deceased)

Father: Haoyu Guāng (Deceased)

Appearance: Black hair that is faded to dark blue. Dark blue eyes. Simple t-shirt and jeans with a sort of star design.

History of Events: Sighted several times before a catastrophe happened. Somehow involved in several disappearances. (I'm sorry I'm terrible at these kinds of things.)

After reading it,I am pretty confident in saying that we were all a bit confused. This was by far the smallest file I have ever seen. "Fury are you sure this kid is a threat?" Asked Natasha.

"I'm confident." Fury answered plainly. "Get ready and get this kid as soon as possible!" We nodded and quickly got ready. And I thought I could have had a break.

Percy/Omega POV:

I just finished training and was heading back inside when I caught a glance of something moving. I quickly turned around scanning the surroundings to see if anyone was trying to sneak up on me.

Luckily,no one seemed to be around so I just shrugged it off and walked inside. As soon as I stepped inside Beta (Nico) and Terra (Thalia) rushed over to me.

"Omega,"said Terra, "Chaos wants to see us." I nodded knowing it was likely important. Soon we reached Chaos's office and I entered.

"Hello Father." I greeted. "Hello Omega," he said. "We have a mission for you." He seemed to hesitate but I urged him to continue on. "The mission is to Planet 5473."(This is just a random number I wrote.) I froze but recovered as quickly as possible. Planet 5473 was planet Earth. The planet of my betrayal.

After I recovered from that moment of shock I hastily agreed. "Don't worry Father." I said trying to cover the previous shock with confidence. "I won't disappoint you."

Astro POV:

Dang it Zeus! I thought to myself. Ok, I'll just give you a quick run-through of what happened. When I was above a small coral reef when Zeus apparently decided it was a good time to throw me out of the sky. And I'm pretty confident you know the method he used.

Which was how I found myself tangled in some kelp. It's gonna take me ages to get out of here! Well I've been in worse situation so this shouldn't be too bad,right?

I sighed though it just manifested as bubbles in the water. Why do the gods always have to mess things up?!

Author's Note:

Hello dear demigods. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed making it. Also let's do a little game! In each author's note I will leave a question and you lovely readers get to answer. So the question for this one is,who do you guess is behind the plan Astro was talking about in the beginning? Leave your answers in the comments and until next time my dear demigods!!