สิบสอง (12)

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
⚠️ THE NEW BOOK IS PUBLISHED ⚠️

it's called "For the Sake of Love"
Please do give my new baby a visit and tell me your thoughts about it <3

I'll post the book's cover at the end of this chapter, but you could just head to my profile and look for it xx
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

I dragged my feet down the long corridor, wincing every now and then but trying to play it cool. Fuck, my whole body was aching like crazy and I could barely feel my limbs. Should have known better than having my first during weekdays, moreover with a class the day after.

Despite it being Mew's class, I can't just skip it as I wish. I gotta maintain my great grade and I need to actually understand the lesson for the sake of my damn future. Therefore, even after being bribed thousand times to just skip today's class by the professor himself, I still insisted to go and now here I am, trying to limp as minimum as possible, with warm load swimming inside me, heading towards the load giver's class.

I cheered internally once I spot the class, already imagining Mild's reaction and everything else. I took in a deep breath, before taking the last few steps to enter the class.

"GULFIE!!!" talk about the devil.

"I didn't see you at all yesterday, where were you, huh? I thought you said you're coming after?"

"I uh... sorry, I got some business to do and... yeah, you know..."

"By business... does it have anything to do with what you're trying to cover there?" Mild casually asked, eyes lingering on a certain part of my neck. I instinctively reached up to the said part, eyes widened at being caught red-handed.

"W- what are you talking about?"

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I could see through your concealer, babe" Mild rolled his eyes sassily, before giving me that –I want details- look.

"I- I... I'm not telling you anything,"

"It's him, isn't he? Should've known that the guy was actually in for something the moment he laid his eyes on you. But I know you're not dumb so I'm not gonna ask whether he forced you or not, did you guys have fun?"

"Of course, he didn't force me! I wouldn't just give my first to anybody, you doofus!"

"You didn't answer my question!" Mild pointed out with a faux glare.

"What question again?" Let's play it dumb...

"Did you have fun? Is he what you imagined your first gonna be?"

"H- He's... Mild, this is so awkward!"

"Awkward my ass, it's normal for besties to talk about this shit" He tsked in annoyance, but that sparkly eyes of his still gleamed in hope for more teas.

"I- It was... good. Mu- much better than I imagine it would be a- and yeah... I- I did have fun..." I blushed a deep shade of red by the time I finished saying that, already secretly hoping for the ground to just swallow me whole.

"Now that you say it, you walked kinda funny too. Should've just skipped, my friend, why are you even here?"

"We got a quiz today, remember? I can't just miss it out"

"You could get a perfect score without that though..."

"MILD!"

"I'm just kidding, for fuck sake! I know you won't do such things, geez"