Part 1 <3

It was a normal, sunny day at Hawkins Highschool, I walked into the cafeteria, going to get my food before sitting down at my bestfriends table. I look over at him only to see him smile at me, "what's so funny that you stare and smile at me that much?" I ask while eating, making Eddie snicker then laugh.

"Oh Y/N, you think I'm staring at you? If so, look over at Jason, that's a staring dude." he answers. I look over at Jason, seeing him stare at me for real. I flip him off and go back to eating as Eddie reads a magazine about D&D, reading it in a dramatic voice making me laugh. At the last word he looks up at flips the magazine down, "and even...murderr!"

he stands up on the table, starting to walk on it. "But as long as you're into band..or science..or- partieees." he stops for a second and looks at Jasons table, continuing; "or a GAME where you toos BALLS into LAUNDRY BASKETS!" he yells over to them. Jason gets up seemingly annoyed, "you want something, freak?" he asks, making Eddie use his index fingers as horns, doing rather awkward devil sounds, afterwards smiling.

He runs off of the table again and laughs, "that's what's killing the kids!" before sitting back down next to me. "you really are a idiot, aren't you?" I say smiling as he nods proudly, "freakiest idiot on his planet, m'lady!" I blush softly at the nickname and quickly look down at my food, only making Eddie laugh at the sudden flushing red of my cheeks, he pulls himself closer to me, kissing my head.

"pretty much flustered, aren't we?"

"oh shut up, I'm anything but flustered."

I answered, tsking afterwards even tho I know that my fave is all red at this point. "mm..then you're in love." he says in a teasing voice, smirking in a mischievous manner as I stood up: "in love? with you? In your dreams, I wouldn't fall for a long haired, guitar-guy who's in a bloody romantic relationship with his guitar-" i end my sentence, making him flust in embarrassment as the whole table bursts into laughing.

I smirk victoriously before walking out of the school.

I put my earphones into my ears and pluck them into my MP3-player (ik they didn't exist back then but pretend they did-), putting on the song "Maniac" while walking home.

As soon as I got there, I walked into the kitchen and ate some leftovers from yesterday. Then I got up to my room, sitting down on the bed. But I wasn't left alone for a long time, because the phone rang soon after. I got to where it was and picked up.

"Hello? Who's there?" I asked and waited for an answer - not a few seconds pass and the person answered in a low-pitched voice.

"We're sorry for the disturb, but we got news for you, Mrs. Harrington.."

I got chills, not being able to notice that this voice was the exact same voice Eddie used when reading the magazine out loud a few hours ago.

"W-What? What news sir..?" I asked in a seemingly and hearable panicking voice, gulping before he answered, "Eddie Munson will be at your house in about 15 minutes!" he says in his normal voice, making me scoff.

"You're an idiot, Munson. You fucking scared me to death!" "Oh don't act so mar now Y/N. Wait for me at the front door, okay?" he asked making me hum a yes. I hung up and walked tlout the front door. I see his van parking infront of the house. "Hi!"

621 story words! <33
Ill upload the 2nd part if I feel like it loves, leave me feedback! ♡︎