Part 3 <3

I opened my mouth letting his velvety tongue enter it as it fights for dominance with mine. His obviously won, making me whimper in anticipation, wanting him to go further. "you needy little minx, so desperate for what I do, mh?." he mumbles cheekily against my lips before pushing me down on the bed, starting to mark all over my neck, leaving quivery and obviously very needy groans out of his mouth, feeling his member hardened. I also feel it, making me cross my legs. "spread your legs wide sweetheart, come on." he demands as he grips my thighs and pulls them apart. He pulls at my pants, silently asking for permission to take them off, making me nod as a consent. He unzips my pants and pulls them off, smirking as he sees my damp panties. "Already so needy and wet for me, aren't you, my love?" he says, kissing my neck as he pulls my panties off, dragging his thumb along my folds, making him groan at feeling them wet. That groan of his made me whine, moaning when he pushes his middle- and ring finger unto my core. His fingers, god, they were like heaven and his icecold rings touching my clit were making me go insane. "such a good little angel for me, aren't you hm?" "only for you.." I managed to answer in a shaky and whiny voice from the pleasure he gave me. I wasn't aware that Steve could just walk through the front door and see us, but I couldn't care less. Eddie watched me squirm under him, listening to the 'beautiful sounds' i do. It's not like he was doing any better — his dick was a twitching and throbbing hard due him listening to my sounds. He undresses himself fully after pulling his fingers out, making me whine at the loss of contact. "don't startle love, it's gonna hurt in the first few seconds and thrusts." he said in a deep and rough voice. He pushes in after he got consent due my nod, I grabbed his hand as I felt pain when he pushes himself like 3cm in me, I lean my head back whining in pleasure but mostly pain. He kisses my chest to reduce the pain, and it worked. He sometime started moving and groaned into my chest, putting his face in between my breasts. "God..you're so tight angel.." he whispers into the space in between my boobs, making me blush and whine at hearing his crusty and deep voice, feeling him pound into me as I moaned louder everytime he hit my prostate. He let out swallowed moans and also some whines, the sounds of him making me go tight around him, put the friction only got more — just like the volume of my sounds.

“cum for me, sweetheart..”

That's the last thing I heard before freezing in his grip, moaning loudly when I feel my orgasm rushing trough my whole body. It was like a big weight got tooken from my abdomen, such a relief it was to let my orgasm out. I didn't even notice that Eddie came onto my stomach, he wipes it with a baby wipe which was next to the couch and lays down on me, his head in between my breasts again.

“you did so good my love, I'm proud of you..”

GOD idk how to feel abt this- leave your suggestions/opinion in the comments and tell me if I should continue!! <33

Stay hydrated!

587 words.