Attention Seeker

It was 5:00 pm on a Tuesday afternoon, summer break had finally began. The A.C. was on and I laying on my bed playing video games with my online friends. Stacy, my girlfriend, was sitting on the couch next to me on her phone.

I glanced at her, she was looking around my room. She looked bored, but I was too busy on the game to care.

She came and layed down next to me on the bed. I could see her start to touch her body. "Babe..." She said. "Not now," I answered "after I finish we'll see"

She took off her pants, she looked cute as fuck in that underwear but I didn't give in. "Babe, I said not now."

"But I can't wait any longer" She nagged, kissing me on the neck. Her lips fealt so soft. She started giving me hickeies on my neck, slowly going down.

I caressed her hair, still playing the game. I could feel her cold hand slowly going down my shorts.

She grabbed my cock tight. My chest rose as she started stroking from the shaft to the tip. She took off my pants, and pulled her hair back to put her lips on it.

I pulled my pants back up, putting myself on mute. "No, here take this and play with it." I said, giving her a controler. "But I don't wanna play video games" She said. "Oh no cutie, not playing that way." I said, stripping off her underwear. "This way."

She looked up, moaning. I shoved the controller handle deeper into her pussy as her legs spread. "There, continue." I said.

She obeyed, using the handle to pleasure herself and letting out a few moans. "Hey man, you still there?" My friend asked. She couldn't stop moaning so I couldn't unmute, I was forced to turn off the game.

She looked me in the eyes with her puppy eyes. "Now can u-" "Shut up" I interrupted. "Strip down completly" I ordered.

I took off my clothes too, and held her legs up. I was already hard from what she had started so I slipped my warm cock filled with pre cum into her tight pussy.

She grasped the sheets as I railed her, breathing so fast that she couldn't moan. She started touching her round tits. "Hands off," I ordered "you're only for me to touch.

"Yes daddy." She replied, struggling to keep her hands off her body. "Fuckk" She managed to let out. "You feel so good inside of me Ray." She continued. "Shut up and just take it." I replied.

"I'm gonna cum" She squealed. I slid out my cock slowly. "Stay right there." I demanded as I walked to my drawer and pulled out a rope. "Arms and legs stretched." I ordered. "Yes, daddy." She replied, as I tied her arms and legs to the bed frame.

"Open your mouth" I demanded. She obeyed opening up her small mouth. "Now lay there and take it, slut" I said as I mouth fucked her with my wet cock. I could hear her gagging and felt the back of her throat on the tip of my cock.

I started to climax, so I pulled it out, leaving her out of breath. I looked at her red face. She was so pretty, after all, she was my girlfriend. I layed on top of her with one hand on the matress and one on her chin, leaned forward. I started kissing her bottom lip and slowly moved down her neck, gently sliding my hand down her body.

I started giving her hickies on her chest, right bellow her neck. She tried not to moan. "It's fine," I said "moan. I wanna hear how good I make you feel." She started moaning, trying to move her tied arms.

I started slowly kissing down her body until I reached her wet pussy. I stuck my tongue all the way in as her legs closed in on each other. "Spread them" I ordered, sucking her inside. "Mmmmm I'm gonna cum" She moaned.

I slowly took my tongue out and untied her. "On your knees" I demanded. She dropped down on her knees grabbing my hard cock and stroking it. "You like that daddy?" She asked. "You can do better then that can't you, slut?" I replied.

She placed the tip on her wet tongue and swirled it around. I fealt so good that I almost moaned. I pushed her back down on her back and slipped in my cock. I wrapped my hand around her throat as I railed her. She looked up at the ceiling and opened her mouth in pleasure. I went faster and faster making her whole body move. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum babe" She said. "Same" I replied.

I fucked her a couple of more sloppy times until we both came. I fealt her warm cum all over my cock as I came into her tight pussy.

I put some clothes back on and sat down continuing my game like nothing happened. Stacy was still laying down naked and exhausted on my bed.

"Can I- suck u off again?" She said, out of breath. "Stacy just let me play my game."