03 - NOT SORRY

Alfie's POV

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

So the night previously the boys crashed Belly's date. Well all except for me of course. I really could not be bothered. But today was also her birthday. I got up really early and ran into her room flopping onto the bed.

"Happy Birthday Belly!" I jumped on the bed. She laughed in between groans.

"I'm up, I'm up! Thank you." I then went out of the room. Operation 'Be the First one to tell Belly Happy Birthday Complete.'

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When it was Conrad's time to give Belly her birthday gift, he said he forgot all about her birthday. I chuckled because there was no way. There had to be something going on. He then made up some excuse and left.

"Awkward." I spoke.

"Hey, why don't we take my car and practice driving before we have to pick up Taylor from the bus station." Jere offered to Belly.

"Sure." Both of them left. 

And I was left with Steven, "I'm going for lunch with Shayla." Steven said. Never mind I was by myself today. My phone buzzed signaling that I got a notification from someone. I checked my phone and it was from Nicole. She was apparently Conrad's girlfriend, I'm not sure though he never talks about her.

Nicole

hii alfie!

Me

hey! what brings you to my lovely dms?

Nicole

haha, I'm having a party at my place tonight for belly's birthday, 

please please come! 

Me

I'll definitely be there

Nicole

great! 

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I sat in the living room scrolling through TikTok and watching the millionth edit of Tom Holland. The front door opened revealing Belly, Jeremiah, and Taylor. Taylor came up to me, "Its about time we met!" She said.

I stood up and gave her a hug, "Yeah talking on the phone can be a drag. How are you?"

"I'm fine, really excited to get in the  pool though." 

And with that all of us decided to go in. "Let's play chicken." Taylor suggested. 

Taylor got on my shoulders and Belly got on Jere's.