16

What happened? Namjoon ask to the boy....

I don't know... But iam feeling sad...

Its your family baby... Your appa his brother parents their relatives and all.... Your family.

But you....

Look kooki... Iam still your Appa and you are my baby kook... No one can change that.  You can come to me anytime.... I can visit you... anytime..

Appa will you be with me...

Every time baby..... Since my life end i will be with my baby kook.... Now be a good boy, treat everyone lovingly.... get together with your family.... Appa will visit tomorrow. Can i go?

But Jungkook didn't reply....

Baby am i told you.... be strong bold like your mom..... Ok.... Your Appa was...

No you are my Appa....

Ok.. Ok.. Namjoon smiles.... Iam always your  Appa....

********

How do you meet?

We were class mates.... Once she proposed me and i said yes....

She looks so beautiful..... Jungkook  stare at his mother's photo.

Not more than my baby... Hoseok tap his cheeks....

Ouch... Jungkook  feel a slight pain....

What happened?  Hoseok asked...

Nothing.... He said...

Hoseok slowely cup his face and watch carefully and he saw fading handprint on his cheeks...

Who hurt you? Hoseok ask to him....

Jungkook remain silent....

Say who ?

Jungkook  sat near him and hug his father... No one dad...

Hoseok melt in that sweet jester and he hug his boy....

******

Jungkook  examine each every corner of his room.. It was bigger than his class room.... It was like a another home in a home. He saw his bed.... It was king size bed... His bathroom was double bigger than his old room.  Jung stand at the balcony and look at the sky... Sometimes Taehyung or Beomgyu says about their room and all... he also dreamt like that...Now he got everything... Father, relatives, home but Mother.....

Mom... Iam missing you..... He look at the sky...

Hello... A sweet girl voice call him... He turn back.. There is a woman...

Hi.... He wish her back....

Iam Ami... Your mom.... She said in sweet voice.

What?  He frowned...

Ami.... What are you doing here? Both girl and Jungkook startled by the sudden voice of Hoseok.  And the girl jump back.

Iam introducing myself to him....

Kooki... This is Amin... My secretary.... And Don't enter in his room without permission get out... he said rudely to her.

She look at Jungkook and wave her hand and  get out of the room and look at his back.. You wait and see mr. Boss... I will make you mine and your.... no our son will call me mom....

Amin....

Iam coming boss... She run towards the sound.....

*******

Jiminaa do you see him? How he looks like Rose or hyung? Is he said anything?  His voice... Will he can sing?  Is he....

Yoongi.. Jimin call him... he is here go amd see him.

I can't baby... Yoongi pout.... How can i? He was living near me but i.... Yoongi look at Jimin...

Jiminaaa baby... Please atleast come hear and give me a hug....

Jimin  change his view from laptop to his husband... Yoongi... If you want see him go and meet otherwise  just shut up and sleep. 

Jimina..... Baby... Moch....

Will you please keep quiet.... Jimin glare at him...

Yoongi slowly get up from his bed and walk towards Jungkook's room to meet his nephew....