17

Where were you? Where is kooki? 

Namjoon look at the source of sound. Jin... Kooki is  with his family.

Family? I call mother, she said everything to me. Joon they are mafia... Do you really think he will be safe there. He just a child Joon.. I.

Can you please shut your mouth.....

Why should i? I....

What you want Jin?  Do you want him to live in that orphanage forever.

I doesn't mean that, but how you can send him to a strange place without any thinking.

Jin will you please leave me alone for some minutes.

I want answers Joon...

What answers? Why are you so concern about him now? Past fifteen years every day i was asking you,  should i bring him here, do you agreed... No... And your son... What he always said... I was treating him like my own brother... Namjoon grit his teeth. He was using him like slave... For carrying his bag, bring his food, massage his body and finally a toy for sex....

Namjoon mind you're language.... Mr. Kim shout at him .

Don't rise your voice against me.... He point his finger to his father..... Listen pray for your life if jungkook say a word against you to his father then he make you to hell.

And Jin... Jungkook is with his father and family. He is very happy too.

Tae felt a strange feelings in his heart. He slowly sat on the floor and hig his knees to chest.  He wasn't crying but he felt something was go away from him that will never back to him......

*****

I was studying at abroad.... I don't know what was happening here. When i came back my mother said to me my sister was gone with someone. After  two or three years i get know about her relationship with Hobi hyung but still we don't know that she was pregnant with you. Then i will start to search about Hyung s family then i found Jimin, he was 17 years.  He was

What are you doing here baby... You will catch cold... Ami cover him with a wool fabric.

Oh... Caring... New idea to get into hyung's  heart.

No.... but yes... but i love him.. She pinch Jungkook's cheek.

She is slightly mad... Don't worry kooki... Yoongi whisper to him.

Baby... I warning he is not a good companion for you....

Excuse me he is my nephew....

Iam his mother.... She flip her hair...

Hyung.... What are you doing here?

Oh.. Boss... Iam sorry.... But there is no one.... Yoongi boongi caty... How many times i told you to don't give me heart attacks... I  will kill you... But yoongi already run and she start to chase him.....

Jungkook look at the they and laugh loudly while seeing them craziness.

Hoseok was watching them from balcony... Especially his son who was looking all happy.

Happy? Jimin  stand with him....

Indeed...

Mom show some old photographs... He exactly look like our  Dad...

Lets make him like our Dad... a promising business man who ruling this whole country .  Hoseok look at his Baby with lot of wishes and hope.