The new account and new video

Small name guide before we begin,

@Cult_Of_Devin: COD 

@Anti_Cult_M:M or Emmit

@Cult_Of_Devin_Inc: Codi or Cody (as thats what Emmit called them when they called Emmit out on going behind the name of M)

A lot has happened in the last two days. One is that a new account has shown up. This account is @Anti_Cult_M This account is owned by Emmit... or more commonly known as, M. 

They are explaining some details of the cult. One of these details that has came out is that Emmit and Codi (Whos name has been exposed as Cody) used to be best friends. This is quite interesting considering Cody is the boss of the cult, and Emmit is the ex-manager and Cody is trying to find and kill Emmit.

Emmit also posted a book talking about the cult. He kept mentioning he didn't have much time. I am guessing he is referring to Cody finding him.  He also said there is a hint hidden in plain sight.. I still am having trouble finding it..  I cant find any secret codes in any of the accounts.. 

But there is one thing. Emmit's account only came into light yesterday,  but it has been around since 6/11/22... The same day the COD account was created.  It is possible that this means Emmit knew something would go wrong..so he prepared himself.

Now, lets talk about the video. The video was posted last night 12A.M. PST. It is called "You can't run from what you have done" It is 28 seconds long. The description reads "-M"

The video starts with the view of a table with a vase filled with dead flowers. A silver flip phone sits leaning up against the vase, on one side, is a mask. On the other side, is what looks to be a knife and a piece of paper with a note on it. The audio seems to be a distorted song.

Here is what I can see from the paper;

"I liwl (cant read the rest)"

-M

Is this a different language? I honestly dont know..

This scene continues until a gloved hand reaches over and takes the mask.  The screen turns black at 16 seconds and stays dark until 18 seconds where we can now see (Who I think is Emmit) a figure wearing a white shirt with some dark stains on it, a warm-gray jacket (we get a better view of the colour when the hand grabs the mask) , the mask, and ripped jeans. The person looks at the camera and kneels down to get closer, with a slight tilt of their head.. The video ends. 

NOW LETS TALK ABT ANOTHER THING- Idk how true this is..  but other accounts have made mentions about perhaps Cody having a crush on Devin..? I don't know how true this is..or where it came from..So if I missed something, please lemme know!