⚠FAKE LORE⚠

So, fake lore shit has happened. The creator of the ARG had this to say:

"((jeez.. i must admit, i am quite frustrated right now. A account by the name of (Alter_Ego_Emmit)  has shown up. This person is NOT part of the arg. I dont know who made the account, but they made it without consulting me first. I am a rather lax person when it comes to making plot decisions, just ask (Em)  . But when someone does something this big without even asking me- I am fittingly frustrated. The only accounts that have confirmed lore are this one, (CODI) (Em) and (Emmits og account  . The lore from (Alter ego) and (MoguIsSleepy) (As Mogutan has done some false unrelated lore in the past) is false and unconfirmed. Thank you for listening.. please talk to me if you find another account with 'lore' that isn't confirmed."

So.. That leads me to my point... Don't make anything lore related unless you ask the creator dude first. Imagine if you were working super hard on something and then you had someone come along and start to fuck with the lore.... Not cool. 

I personally think the Alter ego account should be deleted since its obviously was only made for lore reasons and well... They didnt ask permission.

AND SINCE IM A ASS I WILL NOW PROCEED TO TRY AND FIND OUT WHO MADE THE ALTER EGO ACCOUNT- 

Anywho, toodles, dont spread fake lore.