015 - 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

you let out a sigh as baji unlocked the apartment door . you sat on the couch beside jaliyah , waiting on takashi's to talk . him and baji went to the kitchen to get y'all water . you felt someone looking at you , so you looked up . you saw those hazel eyes on you again , making you smile . he smirked , looking down at your body as you adjusted yourself in the seat .

"y/n , you better not fold for him," draken said , making you look at him .

"i'm saying ! you better stand up!" baji siad , making you laugh .

"right," kazutora said , looking at you with those low , hazel eyes . you stared at him for a second , jaliyah peeping the eye contact . you pulled your eyes away from his , not wanting it to be too intense right now .

"something about him is different . i can't tell what it is just yet , but something has changed," mikey said , tapping his chin .

you played with the fabric on your shorts as takashi and baji handed y'all water bottles . takashi tried to pull you into his lap , but you stopped him by pushing him away . "what did i tell you earlier? get to talking," you asked , raising an eyebrow at him . his adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed , sitting you back beside him .

"i saw yo ass with lena , too , so what's really good?" jaliyah asked , looking his way .

takashi sighed ,"i went ghost because i was going through some personal things and with what was going on between y/n and i , i thought going ghost would make it easier for me to see it through . i was with lena because she was the only person i had to talk to ."

"you could've talked to one of us . hell , i love with you ," baji said in a duh tone.

"i texted you like 15 times and got no response ," takashi stated .

"you talked to her while you where ghosting us, right ? i understand the concept of ghosting , but you couldn't answer any of my text messages to at least let me know you were alright ? i blew up your phone for a whole fucking week , mitsuya . i don't know about them , but i don't want some shitty cover up," you retorted , watching his eyes glare at you .  he licked his lips and nodded his head once , motioning for you to get up .

"i'm gonna go talk to her for a second," he said , taking you to his room .

you snatched your hand out of his , following him . takashi closed the door , looking at you with his low , lilac eyes . you were sitting in the middle of his bed and he hovered over you , kissing on your neck . you pushed him away slowly even though you missed his touch.

"no , mitsuya . if you came in here to do that , i'm leaving ."

he sighed at the fact that you called him by his last name , feeling like he was taking one step forward and 5 backwards . he sat down beside you with a hand on your thigh . "can you just explain this shit?" you asked , looking at his low eyes .

"hell no . why were you all up on kazutora earlier?" he asked , making you roll your eyes .

"stop trying to make it all about me . i didn't ghost you . to answer that question , though , i thought we were done even though we weren't together. we were just joking and having fun."

"look , y/n , i'm sorry . i was at lena's house . i was with her because i needed somewhere else to stay . i need time to myself ." you looked into his eyes . takashi couldn't tell what was going through your mind due to your stoic face . "she helped me understand somethings about myself that i needed to know . i am insecure and it's because of her . i'm sorry i put my insecurities on you and kept blaming you for something you weren't doing . i-i was blinded by them . she's hexed me to believe that everyone cheats . seeing you with angry just- it made me think you were choosing him over me and i'm sorry for assuming ."