Hate You?

"Hate you?"

"No, I don't hate you. I mean I tried to, but I just couldn't. Yes, I was mad at you. Extremely furious even and had plotted ways to destroy you slowly and eventually end you while you begged for mercy." She looked at him as she spoke.

"Hmmm... I had said to start from your weakness. Yes, I know your love for fine women and your gullibility for big a.s.s. You like them fresh and young yet mature at the same time. I know your flaws, perfect outside broken within."

"I could get you arrested for drug dealing but that would break mumcy's heart. That was where my humanity played against me. My thirst for revenge yet I was still pitiful towards your family and their reputation. "

"Shame on me, I couldn't even kill my conscience. Friends telling me to let go but they didn't feel what I felt so how do I obey?"

"I could call myself heartless but I know what I truly am inside. I am nothing close to  being heartless. I'm still a softie at heart but no-one needs to know that before it's used against me. Nowadays, it's a bit hard to differentiate friend from foe." She laughs.

"Back to you. After days of feeling dejected, months of depression and years of playing cold, I finally realized. That in my bid to escape my past I ran into what I thought was your waiting arms and kept fooling myself.

It never really was your fault, but all mine and now I feel I owe you an apology as well as a thank you. Now I know that I never truly loved you. Rather,  just infatuated with the idea of it and although you may not feel like it, every single moment with you was Heaven to me.

So, this is me telling you thank you as well as apologising for all the nonsense I said in anger and frustration. I never meant any of it. I'm also sorry for almost crashing your wedding."
She turned to leave then stopped and said,

"I hope we get to relieve the old days once again."

#BLUEJEMMIE 💙💙💙
©EbiJ