Walking Consequences

So....full house is better then being alone...right?

"(Y/N)-swan!~" Sanji dose this weird noodle dance, kinda concerned you cause of the look in his one eye, not long points at the kitchen like a child would "I'll prepare the food for tonight!Are you allergic to anything?~"

He'll cook?Welp, free time to sort everyone to a single room "Thank you Sanji!I'm not allergic so go ahead and start!"

And that man did.Running off with blood going down from his nose to the wooden floor...

Usopp and Robin however came over, while you had a sheet out with each of their names in each box, peek over your shoulder.It didn't bother you till the silence was basically suffocating you to death.The reaction of Usopp was rather unexpected but it seems Robin didn't mind the roommate chart.She rather says its 'Fitting for the most' in most of her many journeys with the pirate group.

"SANJI!I'M HHUNNGGRRYYY!!!"

Now Luffy, who was whining due to hunger, lays on the lazy part of the sofa.The greenette seemingly agrees but says nothing.He was rather patient when it comes to food unlike the straw hat boy they so call captain.The boy who so dreams and claims, he never shuts up about it on the drive back from Walmart, to be the Pirate King and find the so called One Piece to make it official.

So by this you may as well solve the problem now then never..

Nami, who was checking out the dishwasher with awe, hums in confusion yet curiosity as you go pass her.She watch as you pull out a can of Spaghetti O's with mini meatballs in it from the cabinet, pop that sucker open like a soda can, plop all the content in the child safe Bubble Guppy plastic bowl, not long ask Sanji to slightly duck and move to the side as you gone ahead and set it for one minute.Now by that time both Sanji and Nami were watching and observing you, no questions asked at all, not long pull it out and on the way to Luffy with it.

"Hm?" Luffy peeks open a eye, soon having the bowl in hand, now smiling with a little bit of drool coming out "FOOD!"

"Yeah.Enjoy it cause Sanji is making something real good for everyone later, enjoy Luffy." And you walk over to Zoro.

"How in the hell did you prepare it that fast?"

"It pre-made, just heat it up or eat it cold your choice honestly." You tell him, not long remember about the paper earlier "Oh!You, Sanji, Luffy, and Ussop are roommates in room 2 by the way."

Zoro seemed okay with that, Luffy didn't seem to hear what you said, Ussop goes pale at the thought of them as his for now roommates, and Sanji basically sighs before letting out loud tched saying 'Dammit Moss head!'

Nami perks up at that however "Room 2?Then whose in room 1??"

You answer her immediately "Hm?Oh.Room 1 is my room.So you, me, and Robin."

Robin smiles "More privacy from the boys hm Nami?"

Nami nods "Oh yes!" soon claps her hands together in joy ever so gently "More sleep and girl time too!"

Girl time?

What in the hell is this so girl time come from?...You made that decision cause it made sense so what the fuck man??

Usopp gulps "I-I uhh...Y-Yeah...I can't be in a inclose space!Sooooo.."

"You stuck till then so suck it up buttercup." Not long went outside with a quick "Adíos."

-1 hour later-

How in the fuck did you find yourself in this situation?

So your plan was to go on a good walk yes?Clear your mind yes??Yeah that went to complete shit...

"You better not die on me!"

Nothing was heard as your running to the closes vet possible.It so happens that no matter what you do you somehow manage to get fuck side ways by god.Its horrible but hopefully these two critters will make it, just gotta keep running.

And you did.

And those vets went straight to work.

"Mrs.(L/N)?"

Once your name was said you see a young woman with one of the critters you held.It looks better and seem to be taken good care of.

"This one here is a male, guessing to be at the age of 9, but is healthy as can be.Right at the moment he will be dozing off and on, he had to get some stitches done for a tear but he is one healthy boy!"

It was good news, that was all you need to hear "What about the other one...?"

She frowns "He is lucky you found him in time.." the cat in her arms was given to you, soon gently holding the cat yourself, soon she spoke once again "Unlike this one here he seems to have broken his right front leg along with a fractured rib bone.He was lucky enough that one rib bone didn't puncture an organ or else he be here no longer!"

Lucky cats...

"I like to take these two into my care madam."

The woman smiles "Of course, I'll be right back with some papers!" and heads on out to get them.

.....why da fuck did you say that?

Fuck it.

Can't think straight may as well suffer with the consequences!

But it was weird.Finding random cats the first day only to become human Pirates from another world.At this point they may as well be robbing the place yet, deep inside your gut, they each seem to be telling the truth....

Now here you are....two more cats in tow....

"Your papers!~" she came back, two documents in hand, soon handing them to you "I'll go and see if he is ready to check out, be right back shortly!" and again was gone.

Now it was you with your drugged up cat...

Sighing you checked boxes, address, zip code, all the animal needed things but once you signed your name it also wants the name of the pet.You had two flipping strange ass cats without a clue to name them at all.

Meow..

Pausing you glance down to see the grey silver feline hues in your arms.They read completely different emotions but what stood strong was the fact it held so much intense fear and dominance in them.It truthfully felt as if he was seeing right through your eyes and into your very soul...

".....I like you.Your name shall be Hades."

And from there, you have one name down.Now to think of the other one..

And speak of the devil, the doctor came in with him.Also drugged the hell up with a few shaved spots here and there.

"So it went well and he will be rather tired, which is both good and bad, but most likely whatever you do or go take him with you.Must be supervise till then." He foretold, not long giving you a bottle of medicine, continuing on "This will be for the pain and also to keep him calm!One for the morning and one for the night.No more then that okay?"

"Yes, thank you!"

He smiles "Your very welcome have a nice day." then he too left.

Now that you had the other cat here, it was time to think of a name for him..

Hades is a all out black shorthair cat with extremely pretty silver eyes while this dude is completely opposite.This guy, not gonna ask but it's very questionable, baby pink fluffy as a cloud fur and his eyes.They were a beautiful crimson bloody dark red.

"Ain't in hell I'm gonna call you Pinky buddy." You say, now grinning in satisfaction "So let's roll with Cherry for now."

Now to you, satisfied with your deed and names, did not know what you just put yourself in.

The one you named Hades gives the pink cat the 'get near me and I'll claw you up!' snarl as Cherry grins a cheshire smile.A very unpredictable and unpleasant one...