The 'Ball' Part 2.

Ash

I have watched and helped Levi torture Pete to death. I am now in a bathroom at the club washing the blood off of my legs, face, hands, and ears. I look in the mirror and just see the pain in my eyes. As I blink a tear falls onto my soft cheek. I slowly collapse onto the ground with silent tears falling out of my eyes. Every good moment I had with Ace was replying in my head. When he gave me the name Ash instead of Ashley because I set three people on fire just because they wouldn't stop trying to have sex with me. They were ashes when I was done. He is the whole reason I was simi-okay with my body. I hate my scars from my father. He was the one who held me all those nights that I screamed in my sleep. Now, I was nothing to him, he just used me. I was just good money to him, nothing more.

"Ashley?" Ace walks in.

"Get out before I break every damn bone in your body!" I respond getting up and whipping my face.

"Please let me explain!"

"WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN?! YOU USED ME FOR MONEY! YOU MANIPULATED ME! I HAVE TAKEN TWO BULLETS FOR YOU! Why is this what I get?! I was kidnapped and you now decide that you get to explain yourself? Rot in hell Ace!"

He grips my wrist and pulls me to the wall.

"LET GO OF HER!" Levi growls looking at Ace

"Fine" Ace pushes off of me and storms out of the bathroom.

I just look at Levi and look away, to the floor that has blood on it. Then I notice Levi is bleeding on his face.

"Thank you, Levi." I whisper as I look at Levis' eyebrow that is bleeding

"For?"

"Getting him off of me." I answer as I grab some paper towels and get them wet with the warm running water. "He wanted to explain himself, I just- never mind" I say as I turn and see Levi sitting on the ground waiting for me to clean is eyebrow

"What were you going to say?" He asks as I focus on his eyebrow

"Nothing, Levi" I answer with a stern tone so we would drop it.

"What did you do to get this anyway?" I ask more playfully so I can get Ace out of me head.

"Drunk asshole was looking for you, he was mad about Pete" He responds flatly

I hum in response as I finish on his eyebrow.

Then I quickly realize what position we are sitting in. He has his long legs on the cold tile, while I am straddled over his lap and his hands are on my waist. He looks at me with the look of power in his eyes. I just roll my eyes and get up.

"I'm done" I call as I throw away the bloody paper towels

"ora andiamo alla palla vera e propria" (Now lets go the real ball) Levi speaks while pulling me to the exit of the club

"Che cosa?" (What?)

He just smirks and we keep walking to the motorcycle.

***

we pull up to a mansion. Oh FUCK! THIS IS HIS GRANDFATHERS GOD DAMN PLACE.

"He tried to kill me for working with Ace last time I saw him. I was hospitalized for two months." I hiss at Levi as we get off the motorcycle.

"He died two months ago, this is now mine. I had my brother throw a ball here."

"Why?"

"Why did he die or why the ball?"

"The ball"

"You" was all he said before we went in

What? I am so confused.

We walk in and everyone is dressed in stuff similar to me.

"Lets get a drink, Ragazza di compleanno" (Birthday girl)

This is why the ball is a thing, my birthday? What?

"Wait" I answered

"What?" he questioned

"How did you know that its my birthday? I forgot but you remember?" I question as I pull him to the side

"Look I am just showing you that you matter here. I will take care of you."

"No" was all I said before I ended the conversation

I walk over to the bar and get a shot before I wander around and people are greeting me. I grab a glass of whiskey and make my way to the dance floor. While I am dancing I feel someone grab my hips. I turn and see a beautiful woman. I start to dance with her and she pulls me to another room.