Chapter 2: Caught

(Y/n)
"Shit!"

She'd fallen onto a pile of rocks.

Not only did she lose Rocky, but her head was also bleeding.

She slowly lifter her hand to her bloody forehead. She immediately hissed in pain once her hand came into contact with her head.

(Y/n)
"I'll be back for you, Rocky! "

Y/n whispered before continuing to run.

"I can't get caught! " She thought to herself.

The thick forest was filled with shrubs, branches, leaves, and many more obstacles which Y/n struggled to avoid due to her immense pain and overwhelming panic.

After she had ran to the other side of the forest, Y/n, assuming she was safe now, fell to the ground.

She wasn't used to running so quickly or so far.

Sure, running from Titans was extremely difficult with nothing to help her, but she could climb well, so they were escapable.

Not humans, they can also climb and use other methods to reach her, and they were much quicker.

Heavily panting, she again touched her head.

She felt much more blood than last time, on top of the terrible pain, she was beginning to become dizzy.

(Y/n)
"Of course I got injured... What are these scouts doing out here? Is it not too far from their home? Should I go father...?"

Y/n ripped one of her sleeves off and patched her head the best she could.

"I can change when I get my things..." She thought as she stood.

"Not they know I'm here, don't they? There's no way they didn't hear my scream. I'd best get out of here."

A sudden impact onto her head made her fall onto the ground.

As a short figure approached as her vision went completely dark.

Time (11:30 PM)

(First Person Pov)

I slowly opened my eyes. I was in an unfamiliar room surrounded by unfamiliar people.

I glanced around, there were approximately 5 people I'm the room, including myself.

(Levi)
"It's about time you woke up. One of you brats go get Erwin."

(Armin)
"I'll do it!"

The man with an undercut stared coldly at me as the other left the room.

(Y/n)
"Who... Are you people?"

I glanced on the table next to the bed I was on, I saw bandages, a cup, and a gun.

(Levi)
"You're not the one questioning us. It's the other way around."

(Y/n)
"Well then, what do you want?"

(Eren)
"We wanna know who you work for, you damn spy!"

The black haired man then kicked the one who blurted out.

(Y/n)
"I'm no spy."

My heart is pounding. I feel like I'm going to pass out.

(Erwin)
"Has she woken up yet, Levi?"

(Levi)
"IT has."

The man who just entered nodded while the one who's left previously sat back in his original seat.