Accidentally locked up together - Part 5

Gabriel woke up about an hour later, feeling Nathalie squirm and talk in her sleep. He couldn't understand her, but could tell, that she was scared of something.

"Nathalie?", he whispered but she obviously couldn't hear him. He pulled her tauter to his chest, noticing, that his shirt had slipped up to her shoulders and she was pressed against him with her bare back and butt. He gulped, trying to focus on the woman's nightmare and spoke a little louder now and directly into her ear.

"Nathalie, it's alright, I am here with you, you're safe with me!"

She almost hit her head against him as she flinched and at the same time cried:

"NO!"

Then she started to sob, burying her face in her hands.

"Shush, my dear, it's alright, you are safe. Nothing is going to happen to you, when you're with me. Not anymore at least!" He placed his left hand above her and caressed the top of her head with his fingertips, while he scooted even closer and turned his own head to press a gentle kiss to her cheek.

"S-Sorry for w-waking you!", she uttered between sobs.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault. What were you dreaming about? You don't have to tell me, but maybe it helps?"

It was more a question, as he was feeling very self conscious by now. Seeing her like this, the one person who could keep her emotions contained like no other, was one thing that he could barely handle, but holding her so close, her naked body rubbing along his with each of her movements, gave him a very different and to him very inappropriate sensation. He could tell, that his member was growing and hardening from just her touch, her innocent and unaware touch, and he felt like crap for having this reaction, when he was trying to comfort her. And on top of that, he loved Emilie. He wasn't supposed to get aroused by anyone but her.

"It's the same dream every time. I am losing everything, Adrien, you and there is nothing I can do to save either of you. The scenery and the villains and monsters change but in the end I always have to watch the two only people, I love, die!", she told him coldly. Somehow she had gotten her voice under control, while her body was still shaking and betraying her.

He pulled back a little, so she wouldn't feel his erection press into the small of her back, but kissed the top of her head and started to rub her stomach in little, soothing circles. She reacted subconsciously and immediately closed the gap between them again and now she was so close, that there was no way, she hadn't felt it.

And of course, he could feel her tense the very moment, her back met his manparts.

"I'm sorry", he croaked, "I wasn't trying to come on to you or something. I don't know myself, what's happening, I shouldn't react like that. I....Emilie, she should be the only.....please don't feel.... I don't even know....how I don't want you to feel! I.....I could, if it wasn't for Emilie, I... I could, I would really be able to give you the love you deserve, Nathalie. But....I...."

Now it was the woman, trying to comfort him. She reached behind her and laid an arm around his neck, pulling his head close to her neck, just to the spot, where she had asked him to not breathe at earlier and whispered:

"I know, Gabriel, I know all of that. I know, no I thought, you would always be loyal to her. And I could handle that. But then, you started to spend your time with Mrs Tsurugi and I just thought....I don't know, you and her were..... and that it was just me, who wasn't good enough for you, not even after almost giving my life for your happiness!"

He gasped as he heard her accuse him of having anything more with Tomoe, then being business partners.

"You thought....I would, you really thought, I did.... Tomoe? Seriously Nathalie, can you recall a single night, that I did not spend at your side? Even if you turned your back to me every night, I was still with you, wasn't I? Do you even know, how scared I have been for weeks, when you needed to be monitored in the night, so your heart wouldn't suddenly stop or you would just stop breathing? I have barely slept at all over those weeks. I've been awake, watching you, watching over you, wishing for you to recover, whishing, I could....", he stopped and lifted his head, looking at her. Well trying to see a little more than her silhouette in the dark.

He could feel her tremble and felt instantly ashamed for even feeling the way he did, when she was still suffering.

"Nathalie? What is it? Can I help you somehow?"

"You're doing it again!", she groaned and despite her knowledge, that he wasn't doing it on purpose, her body reacted on its own and she arched her back from the sensation of his breath on the skin of her neck.

"What, oh that. I...."

He didn't even think, didn't even notice, what he was about to do until he was doing it. Instead of pulling back or turning his head, he bent it further towards her and kissed the spot she seemed to be so sensitive at.

She couldn't hold in a light moan and slapped a hand to her mouth, when the man behind her finally noticed, what he was doing and felt immediately bad. Yet he didn't want to stop kissing her there or maybe in a couple of other places, he could only feel the urge, to hear her make another of those tempting noises.

He tightened his embrace, his fingers digging into her skin, while he tried to get himself composed, when the woman began to cry again and tried to move away from his touch.

"Nathalie, I...."

"Please don't play with me, Gabriel! I can live with the truth, that you will always love Emilie and that you will never feel the way I do, but please don't play with me. Because I would let you and it would break me!", she yelled accusingly.

"I'm not, Nathalie, I swear to you I would never. I....I don't know, why I did that myself. Well, I know, why I wanted to do that, but I can't explain, why I wasn't able to control it. I wished, I could be the man, you deserve, but I can't and it's getting me confused, that I feel the way I feel, when I am close to you. I am sorry, if I hurt, I really didn't mean to. All I want is to see you happy and healthy again, but I am incapable of both. I can do nothing but apologize for destroying your life!"

She turned towards him or rather she tried until she gave up and asked him:

"Could you please help me to get on my other side, I would like to look at you, I mean, face you, to speak to you!"

He did with shaking hands, exposing her naked skin to the cold air what made her shiver.

He noticed and quickly laid the blanket around her again, while pulling her close.