His back story part 1

Nejire Pov
Yesterday was, interesting. As in the rest of our class were all expelled for bullying. I was now at home as I was in my room thinking about things. I could still remember the scars on Y/n. That was frightening. A person as kind as Y/n having those scars. They didn't look like scars from sparring. None of us used sharp attacks in sparring even though Tamaki could have. So I suspected child abuse. I report it but just to make sure I didn't waste anyone's time, I would follow him home and look through a window.
1 hour later
We were now in class as  Midnight entered the classroom.
Midnight:Students. As you know I have expelled the other 16 students of the class. That means that you all have to train extra hard. Understood?
Elite 4(that is what we called ourselves) :Yes ma'am.
Midnight:Good. Now, in 2 weeks we will have our sports festival. I want you 4 to do your best. Now as for today's class-
We went over an overall easy class as we packed up our things. I stayed back a bit.
Me:Guys I will catch up later. I just want to ask Midnight about something.
I hoped they would believe as it would seem odd to ask for something in a class this easy. Thankfully they believed me as they walked off. I waited about 5 minutes before pursuing after Y/n.  Midnight's  classroom was on the top floor so by the time I had left school I could still see Y/n. He went into the train station as I hastily made my way in. I hid sat on a seat 2 seats away from him. He seemed focused on something that he was writing in a diary of sorts.
Y/n POV
I am currently writing in my diary. I found it a good source of relaxation, to write about my day.
Y/n(diary) :This is interesting. Miss Midnight told us that we had an upcoming sports festival. I have to try my hardest and surpass my limits. But can I? The last time I went passed what I thought was my limit was, that night. I promised myself that I would never succumb to that side again. Allow that monster to take full control over me. U just want to be like every other kid but my quirk won't allow that. While other participants get to fight at full strength I have to only fight with a fraction of mine.
The train stops and I finally stop writing. Placing the diary back in my bag I exit the train.
Nejire POV
The train stopped and he got off. I followed him out and saw him walk over to a house . It was outside of any neighborhoods and was kind of an outcast. But it was time to get some answers.