Hand in hand

Eddie clutched my hand gently, running his thumb over my knuckles,the coldness from his rings against my soft,warm skin.Eddie insisted on holding my hand,opening doors for me,helping me with my shoes,he was a gentleman,I wonder if he was a gentle men in bed...No,don't go there Rani.

We stepped into my house
"You first,m'lady"Eddie smiled opening the door for me
"why thank you Prince Charming,"i chuckled before pulling him in with me,the cheeky grin plastered across his face I loved oh so deeply.
I was head over heels for him it was unbelievable.
Eddie held onto my hand and span me around to look at him .Hand in hand.

"Your gorgeous you know that right?"he smiled sweetly before pecking me on the lips,hand in hand.
"you make me feel gorgeous Eddie"I smiled sheepishly,
Eddie knew I was insecure but he always made me feel beautiful,whistling when I wear a swimsuit,kissing my neck when it's exposed,looking me up and down with the largest grin on his face,and most importantly ,telling my I'm stunning before he kisses me.He gives me butterfly's

I was pretty popular at Hawkins,as I was also kept back a few years,I'm not he smartest but not the dumbest,me and Eddie met through tutoring,we were out in a group together and boom,he asked me out.I was seem as a 'freak' after being seen with him but it didn't bother me,Jason and his friends were tarts,and Eddie and his friends were amazing I couldn't wish for more.

"thats good,now,right now we can watch a movie with beer and cereal,orrrr,cuddle!" He whispered down my ear
"i think you know what I want" I smiled before dragging him up the stairs.Hand in hand.

I lay with my head on his chest,it raising and lowering with his breaths he took,his wild hair shoved behind him as he twists my hair round his finger as I drift to sleep plastered against him,the melodic tune of his heartbeat like a lullaby sending me to a deep sleep..

My dreams were the memories of me and him
How we first met...a simple handshake
Our first date..hand in hand,
Him seeing me in my prom dress...holding my hands.
Him giving me a promise ring...grabbing my hand
We made cookies...1 hand tangled with each others
And so many more I can't even put names too.
The best one is when we cuddle are hands are interlocked.

Forever hand in hand.

wait this was actually so cute 😭😭🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

Best friends pt 5 coming soon 👀👀