Running Away

Description: Just wanna say that I began this story before Techno's passing so please can you guys let me know if this is weird to still post or not, thank you.

Techno was sitting on his bed, debating on whether to run or not. *No one's gonna accept me and living out on the streets sounds better than this* he thought. Technoblade, Techno for short, is a 16-year-old boy with long pink hair, he has a book that has everything in it, like his most prized secrets. He has scars, some on his arm, specifically his left, from things he had done but he also had scars elsewhere, like his face, he has big scars that went from the top of his eyebrow down to the bottom of his eye, he has freckles and brown eyes that sometimes looked red. He was bullied daily for the way he looked, he was called names constantly and had no friends to help him. He didn't know why but he would have panic attacks quite often, sometimes because something had triggered it whilst other times it would just happen randomly and he didn't know how to make them stop so he usually did nothing about it, he would just let it happen. He also had voices, sometimes there would only be one or 2 whilst other times, there would be way too many that it would make him either faint or suffer in quite a lot of pain.

Techno had been to only a few homes before and every single one of them was horrible, he didn't want to do it all again, he couldn't, he needed to get out of that place. He started packing, gathering the small amount of clothing he had, his toothbrush that was so wrecked it didn't even work, toothpaste with barely anything in it, his hairbrush that had bent bristles and the blade from under his pillow in case things got too much like usual. He didn't think of food since he was used to not eating, he barely even stepped foot out of his room. He had been living in the orphanage his whole life since his parents didn't want him, 16 whole years in that hell hole. He decided it was finally time to get out for good.

Since his room was on the first floor, (the ground floor for you fellow Americans), it wasn't hard for him to get out at all, he had done it before to get some fresh air but he had never left for good. He opened his window, letting the moonlight into his room more as he felt the cold air of the night hit him, making him shiver even though he was wearing a hoodie that was a tad too small for him and jeans that felt uncomfortable constantly. *Fuck it* he thought, throwing the bag of things out the window before jumping out of it himself. He quickly grabbed his bag before running, to where he was going was a mystery but he didn't think about it much as he ran until he got tired. He soon stopped, his whole body felt worn out, his hair was scruffy and his shoes were wrecked since that was the only pair he had, the orphanage stopped caring for him after he got sent back, no one cared about him.

Techno suddenly realised, *where now, where do I stay for the night?* he thought as he looked around, he had ran for quite some time, making sure he was as far away from the orphanage as possible. He stood at the corner of a street, he saw houses next to houses without any lights on. *Fuck it, I'll just stay here* he thought as he sat down against a brick wall that was about the same size as he was sitting down. He held his bag closely to him, praying that people would leave him alone as he felt himself somehow start to drift off to sleep despite how cold he had became.

———————————————————
Just a short start to the story, dw tho the other chapters will be a lot longer :)

694 words