the start

My name is nala and im really bad at art .

My art teacher hates me but I still need good grades . Its like I am physically ill to draw good ive tried everything nothing has worked he told me to stay back ofcourse I did i just want to get a better grade .

"Look we do a deal you help me with something then I give you a good grade " he said in his tired tone

"Ok"i didn't know what he meant but I just want a good grade so I could not care less .

I went to his house and as a I walked in her lead me to his art room . As I step in a see a little stage like this :

As I took a few steps he ordered me to step onto it I did and he told me to bent down I did so and for a few seconds there was silence till my nickers were shot up in the air I yelped in pain as he tugged it till my feet were off the ground he dro...

As I took a few steps he ordered me to step onto it I did and he told me to bent down I did so and for a few seconds there was silence till my nickers were shot up in the air I yelped in pain as he tugged it till my feet were off the ground he dropped me on the stage and got duct tape wrapped it around my arms the gave me a wedgie  again. As I squirm in the air he got a hook that dangled above the stage and hooked it on me .

I almost cried , it hurt so much that's when he finally told me my purpose of being here .

"I need someone to model wedgies for me and you were my only option so you know." he grumbled as he took a canvas and sat on a stool infront of it. He got out his painting supplies and began  I squirmed around whilst  he drew me , the pain was unbearable but finally after 30 minutes he was done ( to be fair he is a fast drawer.)

He took me down and pushed me outside thanking me then saying come back next week for a new painting and he will give me an B i was surprised i could not believe what I went through only to be given a B . I walked off and cursed under my breath as the pain still rumbled in my back.