a work of art

It was the next week I walked into the house scared of what he got planned as I walked in he put my arms though the holes of my nickers and tied them up then  pushed me to the stage .

I walked on and he watched as everytime I pulled the nickers went up with my arms it was a pain . As he made me bend over he also got a hook that was over the stage  and put it on the rope around my arms he got a rope to make it go up then the pain grew more then before he turned me around and looked at me like I was a painting in a art museum finally he went to his tool and started doodling away I kept on groaning and make ow sounds so he messed up alot till he had to make a new one . He got so made he tied my mouth shut so u couldn't speak and doubled it just incase .

It took him 40 minutes to finish plus the 20 minutes of the first one to finish so basically an hour.  I knew he was done when I heard a stool move he seemed so happy . He got up and put it dry infront of me its like he forgot I was there but then I remembered last week he almost forgot me till I spoke it seemed like when he was done with the sketch he would just paint and forgot about the art piece infront of him . Which he did he turned of the lights and left ofcourse I couldn't say anything so I left there in the dark in a wedgie my arms were tired and I couldn't even move I hoped it would only take him a few seconds to remember.

Nope an hour passed and I was still waiting till I heard him open the door and turn on the lights . He walked over to the dry painting and took it down admiring it he totally forgot me !I started to scream allowed as a I can through the ropes and move . Suspicious of the sound he turned around and thankfully remembered me . He took me down he apologiseed like a million times and even gave me 20 pound then pushed me out once again