CHPT. 7

Contains/warning: cheating mention, verbal abuse,cussing, drug mention, arguments.
Word count: 2000

So this is Eddie's pov of everything that happened (except the smut part from yesterdays upload) this one is following the story line now, so further on except it to be Eddie hiding out. If you haven't watched the new strangers things season but seen Eddie Munson all over tik tok because he's hot as fuck, then please let this be a spoiler warning and also trigger warning because it is a very sensitive topic seeking Chrissy and Eddie had chemistry and now she..yeah that Um anyway!!! Remember Chrissy IS IN FACT 16 so she's a minor and Eddie is 20-21 so no he will not be cheating on you with Chrissy cuz that's pedophilia. Enjoy!

*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*•*+

{Eddie's pov}

Y/n is constantly getting suspended for stupid things, does she care? Maybe, though they pretend they don't care the tiniest bit which is stressful for me to watch them give there life up the way I did a few years back. But she's been going through things lately, thoughts running through her mind spreading like wildfire she says. Its called depression and of course I caught on quickly to the signs a cause I myself dealt with depression in the past. So she asked me for drugs one day, I was hesitant at first and asked her if she was sure and didn't give them to her right away before going over some things, I finally handed some over, started with small simple pills leading into cocaine, injections and many more. I regret handing them to her because her grades dropped a whole bunch, it's my fault, but she asked and she wouldn't stop.

"Babe, guess what? Chrissy Cunningham asked for drugs and I'm going to give her some" I say walking inside the trailer. "Oh..did you give them to her?" She asked turning around smiling a bit. I shake my head no, "nah, I'm meeting her in the woods. So I'll be back if anything ok?" I reply smiling at her softly. I can tell she was unsure about me going alone but I needed the privacy with Chrissy, she said she didn't want nobody tagging along or anyone finding out that she asked for some. "Eddie I don't really feel comfortable with you giving alone..plus you didn't like it when I was going everywhere with Steve alone so it's only fair." She says crossing her arms across there chest. With those words, fire filled up the inside of me, every part of my body the fire traveled and I can feel my anger rising. She's using my own jealousy against me? What kind of shit is that? I'll tell you now if I didn't care, I'd slap her right here right now.

I sigh in annoyance and roll my eyes at her trying to maintain me from getting physical, "your so fucking difficult, god fucking dammit y/n. Just because I feel a certain way doesn't mean you have to!" I yell loudly at her waving one handing in the air to keep it from making contact with her face. "Well I do feel that way! And if you don't fucking like it then stop acting like that towards me when I'm going out with fucking Steve! Why do you want to go alone so badly huh? What your gonna fuck her in the woods? While I'm waiting for you to get back home? Huh?" She yelled back getting in my face. I look at her deep in her E/C eyes with anger and grind my teeth, her E/C eyes are so beautiful but shes pissing me off right now. "you're so fucking childish, you know that y/n? You're a fuck insecure whore." I whisper into her face. "Oh please Eddie, like you weren't trying to kill Steve millions of times because of how insecure you were about him. Fuck you, your a fucking coward Eddie. And I wish I never laid eyes on you like I did when we first met, we should've just stayed broken up." She says whispering back into my face. "Stop that y/n." "And you know what.." "y/n.." "your a fucking druggie." "Shut up." "A druggie, Eddie. And a fucking loser. Your a manipulative piece of shit and fucking abusive. Whether its mentally, emotionally or physically, you're fucking abusive." "Shut the fuck up y/n" "Maybe i should fuck Steve while you go into the woods with Chrissy, get a taste of what it's like to have sex with the man you hate the most when I'm around him. And don't try and act like you didn't cheat on me.." "what..?" "Oh you thought I wouldn't find out? I have eyes Eddie, but they aren't mines. You fucked that girl that we bumped into at the mall last week, yeah. Robin told me she saw you walk into a public restroom with the girl and then started hearing noises and when she went to see it was you and her, fucking. Does it ring a bell?" "Y/n I swear it was-" "a mistake? Please Eddie, we're a mistake, us. Go ahead go with Chrissy, give her the drugs, fuck her for all I care it's not hurting me anymore it's only hurting you once you find out that I'm also fucking someone other than you" "I swear to god y/n!" "Leave. Eddie."She says moving away from me and opening the trailer door. "Go on, go to Chrissy, have fun." She says.