Funny info

Y'all are hilarious, having convos in the comments LMAOO. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the book. And funny thing is I was going to post a chapter today but as I was going to copy and paste it, I lost it and couldn't get it back so like ima have to rewrite it🤕so much work. So I may as well not write anything for the time being cause that ruined my mood entirely. For those who took time to read my other book (Steve Harrington + Reader), I will upload a chapter soon maybe today. Not sure. But expect something. I don't really bother with that writing because it barley gets reads but I know some probably enjoy it. Not sure. Also IM NOT A GIRL, I had to delete a few comments misgendering me. And a few hate comments from kids in my high school who somehow found this page, calling me a girly boy and what not just because I'm writing a book for girls who simp very hardly for Eddie. And because I use "girl" emojis. But it's whatever, but I am in fact a boy and my name is Rue, it's not specifically a girls name just bcuz zendaya got the name in Euphoria so please just because you see my name is after a girl character, don't just assume my gender cause that is the name I was born with and it's actually really embarrassing.

To haters;

Oh and to the kids in my school taking time out of there summer break to read my fanfic and commenting, thanks for the extra reads, hope your enjoying the book.😚♥️ (are these emojis too girly for you guys? 💕)

To supporters;

byeee!!! & don't worry I'll be working on CHPT. 8 too but I just won't upload it!! Thanks for all of your patients. If any of you guys want to stay in contact with me and get earlier updates then those who don't have socials, then add my discord;

RÜ£#4761

BYEEEEE!!!