𝐕

《《《《

《《《《

❝sᴏ ɪ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, sᴛᴀʏ.❞

"Ugh." I groaned stirring in my bed trying to go back to sleep with my face literally stuffed into the pillow.

My head was actually pounding so bad right now. Last night was definitely a night. What no one knew was that after the sun went down my cousins and I went on a walk. Which we all know wasn't actually a walk.. so basically I ended up getting completely cross-faded.

I honestly don't remember anything from after the walk.

Never again bro.

Rolling over onto my side my heart almost jumped outta my chest. Trace was asleep shirtless right next to me. I sat up completely to rub my eyes. Seeing that I was in my childhood bedroom.

The bright pink walls along with the mindless behavior posters instantly gave me a headache and made me cringe.

Feeling movement in the bed I looked down seeing a sleeping Trace beginning to wake up.

"Good morning." His raspy voice spoke.

"Good morning. You already know where everything is so i guess make yourself at home more than you already have.." I informed exiting the room and entering my old conjoined bathroom with Rhyan.

Looking at myself through the mirror I looked a damn mess. My hair was all over the place, my lashes were falling off, and I had huge eye bags under my eyes.

Fuck me.

Bending down I reached into the cabinet to grab my toothbrush and a rag. I quickly splashed some cold water then used the rag to wash over my face with warm water. After doing so I began brushing my teeth.

Hearing the door opening I turned my head to see Trace entering the bathroom.

"I need to take a leak." He announced and I nodded.

I closed my eyes while still brushing my teeth to give him at least a little bit of privacy.

"Aight i'm done."

I opened my eyes back and spit the toothpaste out before brushing my tongue; completing my oral hygiene routine.

"You know what I've realized, you always find someway to be in my presence. Because you didn't drink last night so you were fully capable of driving home."