Intriguing Stranger

Miles- Where the hell have you been Aquamarine!!

Violet- Ugh you returned..

Amy- We were so worried about you Aqua! Are you okay honey??

Ashanti- Did that boy hurt you??

Keon- I'm gonna kill him!

Ashanti- Keon shut up you're not doing nothing.

I noticed everyone's worried faces as they all circled me trying to make sure I was alright. It warmed my heart to know I had so many sweet people caring for my safety. I really wasn't alone even though it felt that way sometimes. Without my parents I couldn't avoid feeling that emptiness inside my heart.

Lexi- Gosh Aqua we were so afraid something really bad happened to you!!

She immediately hugged me as I almost stumbled back. "It's okay Lexi..Everything is alright..I'm here now". Suddenly Cedric pushed Lexi to the side and carried me up. Everyone including myself gasped in shock as he then put me down and cried while hugging me tightly.

"I thought I lost you!" Cedric said to me with a trembling voice. While he squeezed me with such force afraid of letting go, I shifted my gaze towards Lexi. Her eyes got teary as she stepped back and turned her gaze elsewhere. It pained me to know how much it really bothered her. However I couldn't control Cedric's emotions towards me.

Aquamarine- Guys I'm okay..

Suddenly Uncle Miles walked towards us and made Cedric let go of me. He then also hugged me tightly while whispering in my ear "I'm glad you're back and safe now". I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Miles- I'm glad you are all here. Now you can say goodbye to us because we leave tonight.

Aquamarine- What!? But Uncle Miles-

Miles- NOT ONE MORE WORD FROM YOU. WE LEAVE TONIGHT AND THAT'S FINAL.

Aquamarine- Auntie Ashanti! Please do something! I don't want to leave!

Ashanti- I'm sorry Aqua..But Miles is right..We can't go through this again..We really thought something awful happened to you..

Aquamarine- It wasn't even my doing! Arrest that hoodlum for taking me by force! But don't make me leave! Please! I beg you Uncle Miles!

Amy- Sweety you need to understand that your safety is what matters most.

Cedric- She's safe here with us!

Keon- I agree..We'll protect her better next time..We promise.

Lexi- Please Miles don't take her away from here! I just got my best friend back! You can't do this to us!

Violet- Ugh...Ima go pack. Hearing this makes me nauseous...

Aquamarine- No don't! We aren't going anywhere! I'm not! I refuse to move!

Miles- I'm not asking for your opinion Aquamarine! It's an order!

Aquamarine- You're not my father!!

Everyone gasped as I quickly covered my mouth once I said that. I noticed his eyes look at me with instant disappointment mixed with pain. I had cut him deeply with those hurtful words. It was the very first time I ever said that to him. Pain and regret pierced my heart as I quickly ran outside the house.

Their loud shouts calling after me to stop couldn't make me return. Only his voice would've but it's precisely his that I didn't hear call out to me. I had hurt him and for that I wouldn't forgive myself. I finally stopped running once I came upon an empty bench near a bus stop. As I sat there cold and alone I wiped my tears off my face while remembering his eyes full of pain.