Sparks Flying High

"He's not good for you! You're only blinded by his looks and his wallet but you can't fall for someone like that!!"

"He'll eventually toss you like you're worthless because that's what people from his background do!"

"I'm only trying to look out for you Aquamarine!! He'll end up hurting you!! Remember my words!! You're gonna end up with a broken heart!"

I suddenly woke up to Cedric's hurtful words from the night before still loudly ringing in my ears. After Keon and Mason managed to get him off Liam. We decided to head back to Liam's Mansion but not before Cedric shouted those words to me that left me thinking all night.

The rest of them stayed behind trying to control Cedric but he had completely lost it. All the way home Amber couldn't stop blaming me for Liam's bruised cheek and eye. Truth was that Cedric managed to get him good after all Keon was his brother. He knew how to fight well and taught Cedric over the years how to defend himself.

Once we arrived I offered to help clean his wounds but Amber didn't let me. She was like a ticking bomb around me. I couldn't blame her. So I went off to bed and didn't come out of the bedroom since. A huge part of me wanted to go look for Liam and find out how he was doing but I was too embarrassed over Cedric's doing that I couldn't find the will to face him.

There was a sudden knock and then an envelope was slipped underneath the door. I checked outside the bedroom but didn't see anyone down the hall. So I got back in and locked the door. While I sat on the bed I opened up the white envelope. It read: We have my home alone for today. Please accompany me for breakfast. I'll be downstairs waiting.

That jittery but exciting and overwhelming feeling began to shoot like fireworks inside my body again. We had his home for ourselves and I couldn't be more thrilled! It was the perfect opportunity to get to know each other better. However there was still that embarrassing moment that happened last night. How could I possibly get passed that?

I began to raid the closet once again and saw a silky lilac short dress hanging. I decided to pair it with some white sandals I saw on the bottom of a shoe shelf. Once I got done washing my face and teeth I applied soft makeup. I combed my long hair and pulled it up for a high ponytail look. Before I stepped out of the bedroom I sprayed on a very sexy sensual scent from a perfume called Hypnotic Poison.

I was ready to spend the entire day alone with my sweet eye candy.

"Wow

"Wow..Aqua you look absolutely stunning" Liam said as he pulled out the chair for me. I smiled at him while taking notice the bruising had almost worn off. His sexy face that looked like it had been sculpted by the Gods with perfection was healing and going back to normal.

I sat down and shortly after the maids walked in serving us a plate of scrambled eggs with bacon on the side and a soft buttery biscuit. There was a small bowl of fresh cut fruit on the side and orange juice served in a glass. My saliva almost dropped from the side of my mouth as I glanced around the table. It all looked so yummy that I wanted to scarf it down my throat like an animal.