01

Dayla woke up to the birds chirping and the heat making her sweaty as she kicks off her blanket from on top of her. 

"God why is it so hot" she thinks to herself making her get out of her and gets ready for her last day of year 9.  the year felt like it went in a heart beat.

"Dayla hurry the fuck up were going to miss are bus" Javon shouts up to Dayla from the front of the house as Dayla looks at her self in her bedroom mirror making her way down to the front door

she lights a smoke as she walks out the door closing it behind her.

"wait for me loser" the small girl runs up to her brother trying to not burn herself. 

"give me some of that" the taller boy takes the half smoked cigarette out of her hand. He hands it back after taking a couple of drags. 

Dayla stomps on the  cigarette as the bus stops in front of them they both get on and sit at the back of the bus.

after a couple of minutes the bus stops, Crew and Rocky get on making there way down to the back of the well lit bus. They all talk laughing at the cars driving by. 

More people hop on the bus making it loud and crowed when Dayla sees two very Familiar faces. Maya and Ezra, walk down the aisle making their away to the back of the school bus. Maya sits next to crew putting her head on his shoulder, while Ezra try's to squeeze in between Dayla and Javon with rocky on the other side of Dayla.

Ezra is tightly squished in between Dayla and Jav making Daya laugh. She has always found in good looking but over the past year he has gotten even more better looking. Most of the girls at school has probably liked him at one stage in their life's.

 "can you move over your basically on top of me" Javon chuckles as he comments what's on his mind pulling me out of my thoughts of the boy next to me. 

All of a sudden there is room and we aren't all squished next to each other. Dayla looks around wondering what happened when she sees Maya siting on Crews lap i smile at her knowing that she has liked him for a while. 

It was lunch and Daya found herself slowly looking Ezra up and down while he was in a group with the boys

It was lunch and Daya found herself slowly looking Ezra up and down while he was in a group with the boys. God he's so Hot she thought to her self taking in his dark brown wavy hair , his sharp jawline and big brown eyes. He's rockets over the petite teen.

As her eyes made there way back to his she found him doing the exact same thing.

Dayla had brought a spliff to school sharing it with Maya. 

they finish it and puts it out on the grass floor.

They go over to  the boys and discuss what they are going to do over the summer.

Crew: doesn't your parents own a hippy van thing? he asks Aspen                                                        Aspen: yeah?                                                                                                                                                                            Crew: then why don't we take that up to Mossridge.                                                                                          Dayla: that's actually a good idea then we can camp up there. the short girl says excitedly high fiving Crew.                                                                                                                                                                           Ezra: i don't know guys if the van gets fucked up then I'm going to get fucked up mom would literally ground me forever.                                                                                                                                            Rocky: i have the ford that i have a tent that goes on the roof racks but we would also need that van Aspen.                                                                                                                                                                         Ezra: this summer is gonna be good. As the tallest teen in the group happily said that he looks down at the smallest teen with lust in his eyes as he sees her smiling widely.

Dayla: why don't we stay at Rocky's tonight and plan this out. she asks the group                                Harvey: i cant i have a footy game tonight. he says disappointed.                                                         

everyone else agrees to stay at Rocky's after school we all make it to his and all go to his shed.