Prologue

Battlefields always reeked of the smells blood, old and new. With the ghosts of their ancestors fighting alongside them. The King rode forth with his ocean if warriors marching forth like the waves of the ranging seas. His long red hair, his scar on the left eye that changed his eye colour into a bloody shade of red like his hair, while the right still remained a dark blue. His crown sitting proudly on his head as he smirked at the Australian army before him at a distance. Weak and small, If he won he'd rule them over and they'll be mere slaves. Or perhaps they'd just perish for they'll have no king after he's killed everyone.

"Ask anything you desire and it'll be yours. My Kingdom is small, let it be as it is." King Lee looked down with shame. Indeed he had nothing compared to King Hyunjin the Great. The ruthless most manically monstrous young king. Bloody Hyunjin.

"Hmm impressive but I'm not a wimp to take what you have without a fight. If I win your only son will be mine. How does that sound. King Lee the looser?" Hyunjin ran his finger over his sword blade with a smirk.

"As you wish your highness." King Lee didn't spare a look at his gorgeous son as the war began.

It was obvious that Hyunjin would win, sadly King Lee was dead and his son immediately became the most powerful King's slave. He hadn't seen him before, nor ever but heard of the treacherous acts he'd done in his reign. He sat on his thrown at the age of 12 as he built his own legacy himself.

"Brother? What comes of me?" Lily held her brothers arm tightly.

"The King who wins owns all what the lost kingdom has, especially the princes and princesses." Their fathers advisor sighed.

Lee Felix, first born who would become king was now a mere slave. The heavy hooves of the stallion gave him goosebumps as he looked up at his knight, the man who always protected him. BangChan averted his gaze in guilt for he failed to protect his King.

"Changbin! Take princess lily to my sister Yeji. She'll live with her. You, Felix come." Hyunjin lifted Felix by his waist as he placed him on the horse as he left the battlefield.

Felix gulped, Hyunjin scard him.

"They kept slaves for sexual pleasure usually."

Those words rang on the young princes mind as fear made him collapse in the arms of his master.

It's Bearys first HyunLix FANFICTION written in a very difficult time. I hope you guys like it. Ease don't hate Beary. Pouty

PuBears are the besttt!!!!