15

The candles were placed along the path which would witness the warriors carry Minho's body, Hyunjin stood with pale skin and reddened eyes, he fought so hard not to loose his brother so easily. He was angry that the older saved him, he was a dying man anyways why save him? The body was placed in a decorated boat, as Jisung was made to push it into the waters. Changbin, Seungmin, Jeong-in, Yeji and Felix stood on the front row as they lifted their  bows with their arrow tips blazing with fire. Hyunjin shot the first arrow as it landed on Minho's boat, the rest of the arrows following along with every member of Royal and warrior set the beautiful boys body on fire. Ryujin and the rest of the dead warriors of Thunderous followed after Minho.

Sadness hadn't befallen Thunderous to leave anytime soon. Seungmin died soon after because his head was severely damaged, Jisung lost his mind, BangChan who killed Queen Lee after had been killed by one of her minions, Changbin secluded himself, he spoke to no one and.......and Hyunjin was severely sick. He no longer could even hold Felix's hand, the amount of blood he lost only scared Felix of loosing Hyunjin for good.

"Stop looking so upset." Hyunjin whispered softly at Felix.

"How can you tell me not feel upset when you are literally dying right in front of my eyes!! I don't even what's happening to you it's driving me crazy. It's like everyone in Thunderous is cursed by a plague. Everyone dying, Hyunjin I love so much I can't loose you." Felix choked out a sob, he cried into his palms not knowing what to do or say.

"Baby will you sleep next to me? And......hug me tight?" Hyunjin whispered more softer than before. Felix nodded hugging the King tightly as he can, he placed his head on Hyunjin's chest as the older wrapped an arm around Felix's waist.

People started dying every hour or so, no one understood what was happening. Felix had fallen asleep on Hyunjin's chest that he didn't realize his own sister was dead or that if anyone else was even dead in Thunderous. It was a cursed land to start with what Minho's parents had done but Hyunjin made it a better place. Alas, its roots were always cursed it seemed.

Changbin came out to the locals crying their lungs out as their loved ones were dying. He rushed to Jeong-in, the boy was found dead beside the waters just like Jisung was. It were as if the Gods were angry and decided to wipe out an entire race. He went looking for Yeji, found her crying over Lia's and lily's bodies, right before his eyes she fell on beside them and died.

"The fuck is happening?" Changbin started coughing as he saw blood on his hands. He frowned, it was just like what Hyunjin had. He decided to go meet the King, was their King already cursed by the plague?

Hyunjin and Felix slept in peace in the warm embrace of eachother. They were in such a close hug it seemed like they were afraid to let go in case they'd be Seperated. Changbin came inside panting, he shook Felix's shoulder inorder to wake the boy up.

"He's.....He's dead." Hyunjin barely audible whispered reached the buff looking commander.

"What? How?" He confusedly as the weak King, tears fell off the edges of Hyunjin's red and blue eyes.

"I asked ........I asked him to hug me because I felt like I would die any moment but he died on my heart the second he placed his head on my chest." Hyunjin mumbled.

"The plague, it's spreading rapidly. The blood, the dizziness and all the symptoms you had and have is what everyone is having. Hyunjin what do I do?" Changbin stumbled, trying keep his stature straight before the red headed man who held his lover tightly in his arms even though Felix was dead before he could die.

"Nothing.......We can do nothing." Said the King, his eyes squinted as the rays of sunlight blinded him, he heard the loud thud of the boy he grew up fall on the very floors they were tortured once.

"I want to you to find me in any Universe, You're my Angel baby." He mumbled tracing the freckled beauty's face and features, it was odd to hug Felix who was always so warm and comforting, was now cold like ice, the stiffness had already started to set in as Hyunjin stared at the sun, he kept staring until his head fell onto Felix's soft blonde hair, slowly with painfully peaceful pace,his eyes closing as his heart stopped beating. The plague destroyed the entire Kingdom, every person dead  as the once strong kingdom that stood high with pride fell, the rain started beating down for days, it was cleaning off the plague, the blood that was shed over greed and stupidity.

The water that flooded inside the Kingdom built with rock, it started cracking the very cores of its existance, as the palace shook and began breaking down. The couple hugging eachother forever etched together as one. Felix peacefully sleeping beside Hyunjin as the older hugged him back just as much with all the love he had within him.

Years bled by, with the Kingdom of Thunderous marking as the most mysteriously disappeared Kingdom in history and the love stories that were never together and the only love that died in one others arms were remembered. It faded with time, the rocks that held Thunderous were now abandoned massive big black stones left to ruin on itself for their kingdom's were no longer wanted, needed or cherished for there was no one living. The entire legacy of Thunderous had been wiped off the face of earth, clean not even remaining a piece of its existance. It has become a forgotten Kingdom with the most heartbreaking fates ever recorded in books of history.