10

Hyunjin wiped the blood off his face, another minister down. He was fed up of cleaning his uncles minions off his Kingdom. Ten years and there were still people to support that vicious man, Changbin and Seungmin took away the dead man's body. Each day something pissed Hyunjin off and his condition started getting worser. He squeezed his chest in pain, no physician knew what was wrong with him for it were new symptoms they knew nothing of.

"Hyunjin!!" Felix came inside the Thorne room with a tray of brownies, freshly baked with love. The King his his pain to stare at his lovely.........What were they? They hadn't labelled their relationship yet.

"What are these?" Hyunjin asked, his brows furrowed, he panted as Felix sat on his knee. Confident much.

"I'm going to call them brownies. They taste delicious! I sent some for Lily too." The freckled boy smiled, Hyunjin wrapped an arm around his waist pulling him closer,the beauty made his eyes big at the gesture as he blushed at the King.

"Eat it." The older made Felix eat the brownie. Pouting Felix stuffed a piece of Brownie into his mouth, Changbin slipped on the stoned floor when he walked in on Hyunjin kissing Felix whilst tasting the brownie off the younger's mouth.

"Right in front of my salad?! Why didn't I drag a slave with me from Levanter? Gosh!!" He stomped out with fuming jealousy.

Minho was loosing his mind looking for Jisung, the boy hadn't come that night nor the following morning. He literally lost his sanity screaming his name. Jeong-in and Seungmin were looking for him too but found him not.

"Maybe he betrayed us? Or just ran away because he didn't want to be a slave?" Ryujin wiped the beads of sweat off her forehead.

"He......He won't." Minho tried his best to stay composed. He didn't want Hyunjin to know, because he knew the boy would try to help him. He didn't want to take Hyunjin for granted. He had done enough already.

But Hyunjin was King for no reason, he was King because he knew everything that happened in Thunderous. Jeong-in told him that Minho was loosing his mind looking for Jisung. A search party was organised, Hyunjin, Changbin and Ryujin would go along with Minho and Seungmin.

"Jeong-in stay with Felix. Stay with him. Don't leave him." Hyunjin ordered the young guard as they mounted their horses and left the gates of Thunderous.

As darkness set in as the night started bleeding into day, Felix changed into his night clothes so he can cuddled up in bed. Jeong-in was a nice person, he stood outside his room door as promised. He sat next to the window brushing his hair when the silhouette of a man walked past the balcony doors. He held his silver horn in fear, before he can reach the door the man had stumbled inside.

"Hyunjin!!! Jeon-" Felix's mouth was closed before Jeong-in would he hears the prince cries.

Minho wasn't stable anymore, he just couldn't. Jisung meant everything to him, he had seen him first when he and Changbin had gone as spies to Levanter. To find out the secrets of the  Kingdom, he fell in love at first sight. Ever since then he had been in love with the boy for years. Sadly his past held him back, he had chains buried deep into him. He wasn't the only affected one, Hyunjin had faced torture, betrayal and the bitter slavery at the Iron lair, so did the others but Minho just had it worser than anyone. He was sexual abused which he still couldn't get over it.

"We need to rest Hyunjin." Changbin got off his horse as the animal had no strength anymore to proceed.

"You guys stay the night. I'll look for Jisung." Hyunjin tried to leave, Minho stood in front of him.

"I'll look for him!! Stop helping me always!! You look sick and pale so just stop!!" Minho screamed at the King.

"If you hadn't slept in my bed that night, It would have been me who have faced what you did. It was my fate that you suffered the brunt for. You're tired, rest. I'll return with him. I give you my word." Hyunjin whipped his reins as the black stallion jumped above Minho and galloped away leaving them.

Jeong-in fell asleep as Felix refused to follow BangChan. He didn't want to leave Hyunjin, he couldn't. He tried to get the younger boys attention but he was way too fast asleep, BangChan had his mouth tied so he wouldn't make a noise. He carried Felix out of the window since the guards guarded the doors.

"Stop fighting back Felix! I'm trying to save you!" BangChan frustratedly hissed at the boy who managed to break free and push him away.

"I never asked you to save me! When I looked at you before Hyunjin dragged me away if you had saved me I'd be in Levanter. Leave the grounds of Thunderous! We are never returning!" Felix screamed at BangChan, he started shaking in the cold.

"You'll regret it Felix. He has manipulated you and Lily. We strick soon and I'll save you from him soon!" BangChan sore as he disappeared into the darkness.

It's always the darkest before dawn, Hyunjin's eyes scanned the area, not a sign of Jisung was found in the wide woods of Thunderous. Felix sat on the stone steps of the palace waiting for Hyunjin, the later it for his heart only feared for the worst. The King wasn't in his greatest shape, he coughed blood and the dizziness wasn't helping him, his joints hurt, the red spots on his body appearing like plague, his heart hurt so much as if he would pass out any second, he spat blood as he wiped his mouth and cleaned off the stains, he was weak but amidst all his pain he found Jisung.