dora bujji

Aryan glares  at the hands of Ayaan which was holding shoulders of Sitara and the smile of her. Aryan did feel jealous over Sitara even around jagadish but that has always been suttle or a general posessiveness but when he look at his hands somehow aryan was getting to his peak of anger and was even ready to break his knuckles. Aryan stormed out  of the classroom as soon as he got his discussion done and Sitara was not even paying attention to Aryan when he moved out kindling his anger even more by talking to Ayaan . 

Sitara " deii eppoda vandha mumbailendhu . sollave illa "

Ayaan pressed his hands and looked at Arjun who was looking at them intently and said "dora  naa vandhu ellaa kadhayum solre class timela ipdi ninnutrundha rendu perukum get out dhaa . naa poi design ini enna pannanumunu ketutu vare idhuku munnaadi pannadhulaam enaku help pannu dora"

Sitara smiled and said " seri seri bujji po po "

Charu looked at them confused and asked " yaarri ivan pudhusa irukaan ?"

Sitara " idhu en childhood friend d Ayaan . pakkathu veedu orey class . 10th vara onna dhaa padichom 11 and 12 mumbai poitaan . chinna vayadulendhu ennoda besttt friendna adhu ivan dhaan "

Jagadish looked at sitara with a grumpy face and said " appo naangalaam ?"

Sitara looked at him with a smile and said " enna da posa posa va"

Jagadish turned aside and said "liteaah while sitara pacified him and they continued with their work while Ayaan too joined them . Charu and jagadish gelled up so well with Ayaan with his friendly and childish character and they were out for tea break ."

Sitara searched for Aryan and found him standing near the petty shop with a grumpy face while Sitara smiled and went near him and waved her hand as hi and Aryan looked at her with a little smile creeping in his lips while Ayaan came near Sitara and touched her shoulder making him squint his eyes and look at him . Ayaan looked at Sitara with smile and the smile vanished the moment he saw Ayaan calling Sitara to get ay snack she wants . Aryan frowned and left the place while Sitara looked at him confused. She let out her confusions aside and started jamming with her friends making Aryan frown more in his heart . 

Aryan stopped the hands of Rakshan who was going to eat a biscuit and looked at him withh angry eyes and said " inga oruthan kovama ukkaandhuruken unaku soru dhaa mukkiyama ?"

Rakshan looked at him confused and looke at the biscuit which was going to fall down as it was soaked in tea and said " deii kaalaila saapdala pasikudhu vidu da "

Aryan held the hand even more stronger and said " appo enna vida soru dhaa mukkiyam "

Rakshan looked at him confused and spotted Sitara having fun with her friends and another new guy sitting beside her and laughing along . Rakshan looked at it and looked back at Aryan who was gritting his teeth . Rakshan thought " ivanuku vera polappilla " and said " deii ipo enda inji thinna korangu maari iruka "

Aryan looked at him and said " macha eppovum ennoda dhaanada ukkaaruva tea kudikela ippo ennada idhu pudhusa "

Rakshan looked at him confused and asked " eii moodhevi nee dhaana aalilladha time mattum ukkara solluva illana ellaarayum serndhu ukkara solluva . inga naamale edam illama 2 seaterla ukkaandhurukom ava enna un madilaya ukkaaruva "

Aryan felt his words were right still the posessiveness in him was erupting like a volcano the moment he saw Ayaan holding her by neck and hitting her head . Aryan crushed the biscuit in his hands and Rakshan who was looking at Aryan was afraid of talking to him this Aryan was sooo new to him . Rakshan " machaan ippo edhuku  nee chinna vishayathuku ivlo react panra ?"