future ????

The next day Sitara felt like everyone were looking at her intently than anytime before, and girls were mumbling something within them and the senior boys who usually look at her without any respect were now smiling at her with a hint of respect . 

Sitara felt all these unusual and as she reached the hostel only by 3 AM and lack of sleep was not doing any good to her . Sitara bent towards charu and asked " hey chapri enaku dhaa idhungalaam enna differentaa paakura maari iruka illa nejamaave enna vidhyaasama dhaa paakuraangala ?"

Charu bent down to her and said " nee thappa paakala chellam ellaam unna dhaa paakuraanga "

Sitara looked at charu confused while Charu smiled and said " chairman aaluna summava adhaan ellaam pammudhunga . ini evanum unna oru vaartha sollira mudiyaadhu my dear "

Sitara looked down with a shy smile and Charu continued her teasing session while Sitara saw Aryan and Rakshan sitting in the usual table where sitara and Charu sits along with Ayaan and Jagadish .

Sitara smiled at him while Aryan reciprocated the same and motioned her to sit near him . Ayaan and Jagadish arrived at the moment and Jagadish was happy to see Sitara sittig with Aryan with smile plastered all over her face while Ayaan didn't it that pleasing . Ayaan " ival enda ipdi maanangettu poita ?"

Jagadish looked at him and asked " enda ipdi kekura ?"

Ayaan " pinna ennada ithana naala nalla panradhulaam pannitu ipo oru post potuta ellaam seriya pocha ? naalaiku enna venaa pannitu ivala easyaa samaalichurlaamnu oru thought vandhuraadha ? avala once hurt pannaale ava avanga pakkam kooda po maata . idhu en chithuva ne enaku doubtaa iruku "

Jagadish smiled and held by his shoulder and said " machaan nee avala un friendaa matum paakura . love doesn't work like that . avaluku avara puduchuruku and avarum onnum venune avala hurt panradhilla . thappunu realise panta andha manushan yosikaama erangi sorry ketu samaadhanam pannuvaaru. not everyone are perfect ipdi thapaana kannotathodaye paakaadha adhu nalladhilla "

Ayaan nodded his head and tried to take of the negative image he had on Aryan but only thing he remember is the crying face of Sitara . So he decided to keep silent or atleast bare him for sake of his bestfriend . 

Rakshan looked at Sitara and shook her hand saying " happy birthday da thangam "while Sitara said thanks thangam and asked " enna thangam inga ukkaandhurukeenga ? unga batchoda ukkaaralaya ?"

Rakshan smiled at Aryan and said " inime inga dhaanma en machaan mudivu pantaan  vaasthupadi inga naanga ukkaandha dhaa vaazhka nalla irukumnu "

Aryan bet him and said " ini inga dhaa unga kooda dhaa ukkaaruvom en edhum prechanaya ?"

Jagadish said " ayya adhellaam engaluku prechana illana maybe oru saniyanuku prechanaya irukalaam "

Charu slapped him while Aryan smiled and said " venuna ava prechanayayum serndhu okkaara sollu "

Charu looked at him surprised while Vikranth came casually and sat the other side of Charu with a smile and shook hands with Aryan saying "hi da machaan "

Everyone except Charu were looking at it with jaws dropped and Aryan smiled at it and brushed it off while Charu  explained how Vikranth executed the surprise while Sitara looked at Aryan with admiring eyes overwhelmed with love which was tempting Aryan and he controlled himself by fisting his hands and whisper " don't tempt me " which made Sitara blush and turn aside . 

They had their own time of eating and even Ayaan felt a little better than before by the way Aryan took risks to just make her feel special . 

After 2 months ......