How do I write my stories?

Thank you for the amazing question stressed-rainstorm!

And Cat_b0oo, The fandoms I am in are: Dream smp, Blue exorcist, The disastrous life of saiki k, The promised neverland, Underworld office, heartstopper (a little bit) and the Owl house! (Hope I haven't misses anything...)

Each book normally either starts with a name or an idea! Now, I know the name one sounds weird, but for me it works.

Name story ideas

Now let's talk about that strange name one. This doesn't happen as often, but sometimes I will say something, or think of something that sounds like a cool.
Then I think of things that link to this name. I'm going to use a story I am writting as an example. I am writting a story called solar eclipse. For those who don't know, this when the moon appears to cover the sun. So the name I thought of was solar eclipse. Where do we go from here? Well, from here I come up with characters! The topic of the title is the sun and the moon. Now I think of things that link to this. The sun and moon are opposites, so I would like my characters to be opposite. So in this story (this is about to get cliche) I have a popular girl who is outgoing and has lots of friends. I also have a shy boy with little friends who jas social anxiety (sameeee lol).
So now I have my characters personalities. Cool. But they have no names.
For this story I Googled names that means sun and moon.
Helen means sun, so the girl is called Helen. Apollo means moon, so the boy is Apollo.
It is good to have names with meaning! It's a nice little thing that can help show personality. The sun is bright like Helen and Apollo is kinda dark like the moon.
This also goes into play with my OC's.
I have David, which means love. He is a very loving character who would do anything for his love, my other OC, Benjamin. Benjamin's name is ironic. His name means favourite child, which is what he is not. So it is good to put some irony in there too.
Next comes ideas!
(Now, I will get to ideas in a sec, as it links to...)

Ideas first stories!!

These start with an idea. For example, for Nope, not my problem, it started with: Hey, what is Jschlatt was an okay dad, but then got worse?
The Minecraft Brothers: Hey, what about I write an afoption au? What if... Tommy and Tubbo where twins and they go to school and school play and-
(That went on for a while.)

These stories tend to be the ones that work out better for me.
From the idea comes the characters and their names (I explaind that so I won't do it again).

Okay greyson, so now we know now you come up with ideas for stoies, but how do you actually wright them?

Good question myself that I came up with cause I wasn't sure if this was what the question was asking or if how I make ideas was the answer!

I write my stories in different ways. Personally, 1st person is easier, hints why most of my stories are written in this way. However, I personally think that 3rd person is better if your story is based on description. It works better.

1st person
Writting in first person is VERY different per character.
Now I will use my OC's as an example.
Benjamin doesn't like to talk emotions or talk about his past or anything. So a passage from his prospective wouldn't include much of this.
Eg. I'm Benjamin. Your typical gay kid and what not. I don't give a crap to be honest what they say. I know it is true because I have been told it all before.
He shows little emotion in speaking most the time, and therefore shows little references to his emotions in a passage from his prospective.
Anouther OC, David (his boyfriend! Yay!) Shows a lot of emotion inside. So his would say how he is feeling, but show him trying to hide it.
Eg. I'm nerous. I tapped my foot under the table trying to ease the nerves and the anxiety building up in me. I didn't want anyone to see these nerves though.
He makes A LOT of references to his emotions and feelings.

I do this with my other characters in my Dream smp books too.
Tubbo is shown to think more emotions than he shows; Tommy doing little of both and Ranboo both showing and thinking emotions. Techno has a gew references to emotions when he thinking, but none when acting. Wilbur shows more than he feels.

3rd person
This, I find harder.
For 3rd person it is good to use things like symbols a little more than in first person. For example, blood means guilt.
(I'm just making up names for this.)
Eg. The blood on James hands has stained. It ran down his arm, still staining his skin. The knife held this same blood. He dropped the knife. The blood still stayed on his hands; the guilt still stayed.
(That got dark lol)
If I where to write this in 1st person, I probably wouldn't mention the vlood as much or even really focus on symbolism to much.
Eg. The blood had stained my hands. I dropped the kinfe, guilt rushing over me as I did so
See?

Now, 3rd person is also a good thing to use big words! Such as tranquill! (I mean... it sounds cool...and I know what it means...)

For this next part, I'm going to take an extract from my Blue Exorcist book.
I like describe the people in different ways. Sometimes, in stread of useing names, I would describe the character
(For context to the extract, Tin Okumura is a demon; The son of Satan. Instead of saying Rin, I described him.)
Eg. The sun rose gently across the horizon, above the trees that stood tall. The chirping of birds was faint from anouther forest; no bird would dare live in this forest.
The only thing awake now was a demon that looked much like a teenage child. The only difference between him and the human race was his long black tail, his sharp fangs and pointed ears that screamed demon to those who saw him.
Rin watched the sun as it rose, shining it's rays across the land.
I then use his name!
In addition, describing the surrounding is KEY. As shown in this extract, I use a lot of description for the forest, and what it is like there.
And obviously there is the description of Rin.

Hello Kings, Queens, everyone outside, and all the inbetweens!
How have ya'll been?
This one was hard to right! But I hope you enjoyed it!

Any questions?

Any topics you want me to discuss?

Anything else?

Now, that part of Flaming heart isn't out yet, so I'ma gunna go finish that chapter and update it-

Have a great day/night!!

Wait... I didn't proof read this... woops...