Get to know me!!

HEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOO

(That image is kinda what I look like IRL. I used and app to make it 😁)

Hi
I thought I would do a chapter were you get to know me a bit :)

My (preferred) name is Greyson!
You can call me: Greyson, Grey, GreyPigman07 or Sliver (Silver is a nickname my friend gave me cause I am trans and my name is Grey and Silver is a transition metal and a grey-y colour)
I am trans gender, ftm, and I go by he or they.
(I don't like people knowing me dead name... pleass don't ask what it is 🙁)

I have anxiety and gender dysphoria. It ain't fun :/

I am a huge fan of the Dream smp and Blue exorcist.
I also like The Pelromised Neverland, The disastrous life of Saiki K, Black Butler, The Owl House, Demon Slayer, Heartstopper, Minecraft and Minecraft Dungeons.

I love writting (duh) and drawing. I am a very creative person and quite weird. Some people think my art is good, others hate it, so idk if it is good or not...

My friends know me as not swearing lol.
I don't swear :)
That is by choice by the way. Please do not judge me for it. I am a little uncomfortable with swearing, which is why I don't, but I don't mind to much if you swear on my page, as long as it is nothing to bad!!!

I startes watching the dream smp back on 16th of October 2020 (the day of the red festival). I had beenwatching Wilbur and Technoblade about a year before that. My favourites are: 1.Ranboo and Tubbo 2.Tommy 3.Wibur and Technoblade. I watch the lore from either Tommy or Wilbur's point of view.

My friend got me into anime back in February. My favourite is Blue exorcist, and the first one I watched was Komi can't communicate. Blue exorcist was actually the 4th anime I watched. I am collecting the manga :)

My favourite colour is purple 🙃
I also like orange
I have glasses, but I don't tend to wear them lol
Imma (hopefully) dye my hair dark blue (like Rin Okumura)
I like the subject English :) idk why
I own a L'manburg flag like a poggers person :D

I guess that is me. There is probably more I forgot.
What about you?

Anyway,

Any questions?

Any topics you want me to discuss?

Anyting else?

Wanna say hi? HELLO!!

Okay, see ya'll later!!!