the approaching end

Hey guys, new writer here, I had some stories in my head, but I was always lazy to go through with it, but I finished my college exams and passed, so with this free time I decided to turn my hobby of reading fanfics into a hobby of reading and write fanfics from time to time, and the story that was in my head and decided to put it on paper is "The walker Demon", I love D gray man and I went through a helltaker addict phase, so I thought of this story to bring the two.

Warning: D gray man that I'm going to use is an ending invented by me, because the manga is not over yet, the D gray man character that will appear more will be Allen as the protagonist of this story, I have ideas of other characters appearing more for the forward in the story but not for a while and Helltaker will be set more in hell, that I can use Hazbin hotel ideas to customize helltaker hell, they will go to earth later in the story.

With that said I do not own any of the original works, D gray man is by author Katsura Hoshino and published by Jump Square and Helltaker was developed by vanripper. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"bla bla" - speak normal.

"bla bla" - speak in thought.

"bla bla" - demonic speech and narration of beelzebub.

english is not my main language - Speak in languages other than English.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19th century - Europe.

In a place in Europe it was possible to see from afar smoke and chaos occurring in the city, destroyed buildings, rubble on the streets and destruction on all sides, and around the city there were flying creatures of different shapes, some were humanoid while others not so much, these creatures they were akuma, beings created by the millennium earl using human souls trapped in dark matter machines, to destroy humanity.

It was possible to see several strange shapes flying through the ras shooting purple blasts and exploding various parts of the city, these were level 1 akuma.

Level 1 Akuma were all the same and the weakest of the akuma power scale, they are floating beings without legs or arms, only with cannons protruding from their appendages, which even though they are the weakest, they represent a mortal danger to any ordinary human. and even more danger in large numbers.

Scattered around the city were smaller and more humanoid beings flying around the city, using different powers to spread destruction, these were level 2 and 3 akuma.

Level 2 and 3 akuma are much more powerful beings than level 1 akuma, because in addition to all their attributes being greatly enhanced at each level, when an akuma evolves to level 2 they become capable of using unique powers, which are enlarged when they evolve to level 3, their appearance changes a lot from level 1, being generally somewhat humanoid, but with each being different from the other.

At this time a building was destroyed by a giant figure with a dark star on its forehead, this was a 3.5 akuma, an akuma made for destruction using its high size, being the biggest akuma in the millennium earl army, however they were far from the greatest dangers.

Semi-humanoid figures were seen flying around the city, although in much smaller numbers than the other akuma, these were the ones who possessed the greatest capacity for mass destruction, these creatures had completely chalk-white skin, disproportionate limbs, one of their arms. was similar to a revolving heavy machine gun that fired several dark matter bullets per second, they had twisted wings, and they had a disproportionate anatomy, with exposed ribs and protruding bellies, with stars marked on their bellies, these figures appeared to be a satirical shape and twisted idea of how angels would be portrayed, these were level 4 akuma.