Hi!

So I've always been a huge fan of the original Top Gun and was absolutely ecstatic to hear that there was a second one coming out.

Seeing it in theaters was amazing. And I fell in love with it as soon as it started. Particularly with a character played by one Glen Powell. I immediately rushed to wattpad after finishing the movie, but saw that there wasn't a lot about him.

So naturally, as any writer would, I started writing my own fanfic. Fast forward to a couple of hours ago when I was talking to one of my friends and showing her the little shorts I've written about Hangman and my original character Echo. She told me I needed to put them into a book. So here it is!

Now as for all the legal stuff.

• I don't own any of the Top Gun: Maverick characters, plot or any if the songs I use here.

•I only own the romantic subplot, my original character, Echo, and any dialogue not in the movie.

Please don't take my ideas or stuff. I can't do anything legally about it, but I will send my great-aunt Helena's ghost after you. It's not gonna be all paranormal horror stuff, she'll just take all your left socks, steal one battery from everything, pull books from the shelves, and very occasionally posses your dog so it shits everywhere.

And now before I lift the curtain to what is probably my favorite thing I've written, I do have to give some warnings.

There may be some spicy scenes later on in the story. And a lot of language, it's a military, enemies to lovers story, what would you expect lol.

Oh also, the first couple of chapters are set when they were still attending Top Gun, and then the rest are during the events of Top Gun: Maverick, onwards.

Oh and one last thing, The first official chapter is gonna come out in a week, next sunday, and then each new chapter will come out weekly.

Now let's meet the cast!