Sorry for dissapearing

Hey y'all, sorry for just dissapearing for the past few weeks. I've been struggling with school and home.

During the time I've been away, I've been looking over the story and watching Top Gun: Maverick. I've decided that I'm gonna halt updates and take some time to revise and edit what I have already posted before I publish any more.

I'm deciding to take out the smut factor because it doesn't really fit in with the vibe of the movie, or the direction I take it in.  It will still be enemies to lovers, just with more of a tension builder so that when they do actually do the deed, it'll make more sense for the plot and not just be smut.

I'm also gonna re-write a little bit of Echo's back story, because the lost back-seater isn't working into the story line as well as I would have liked.

Oh also, if anyone had any advice or somthing they'd like to see in the story, please don't hesitate to comment!! I love hearing feedback and using it to better my writing, so people can enjoy it more.

Sorry again for not posting, I'll update everyone when it's back, but until then, revising and editing for me.

Thanks for reading so far and having patience with me!

                                     -Shadow_Flower