13.) the right time?

a/n: send help I have no motivation to write
(NOT EDITED I WROTE THIS IN ONE GO I HAVENT LOOKED AT IT BACK)

-

Chan slowly walks up to the "big tree" and sees all his kids spread out around it. He takes a deep breath before getting closer and ends up making eye contact with Seungmin pretty quick. fuck. "Chan hyung!! You're here!" Chan hears Jeongin call from the side. He gets dragged down to sit and everyone's talking and laughing but Chan can't help glancing at Seungmin. He doesn't know the right time to apologize.

Chan looked up at Changbin and they both muttered some words under their breath which got Changbin to turn to Seungmin and give a whole essay filled apology that Seungmin appreciated a lot. "So you forgive me?" Seungmin was shocked. "You thought I wasn't?" Seungmin smiles and Changbin pulled him into a hug apologizing more and more that Hyunjin had to rip them apart.
But again. Chan can't find the right moment to apologize. He feels that he fucked up more than anyone else.

Just like that the day ends. He doesn't remember anything that happened, only that he saw Seungmin and didn't apologize. He should've. So why didn't he? Why is it so hard for him to say a simple "sorry"?

-

-

PG!!

Bin:
Chan hyung
Whyyy
Why didn't you just apologize?

-

Jinnie:
Yeah why didn't you?

-

Chan:
It's not that easy
Also Jinnie?
When did you apologize ?!

-

Jinnie:
While back
I didn't tell you though
Seungmin said
"I want them to come not because one of you already apologized but because they feel genuinely sorry"
So I didn't tell you guys

-

Minho:
That's fair

-

Lix:
Hyunggg

-

Chan:
I know I know
I just couldn't find the right moment

-

sungie:
you could literally do it now hyung

-

Chan:
No!
It doesn't feel right!!!

-

Innie:
Well hurry up and find your "right moment"
I wanna hang out as a group again :(
Also the managers are mad Seungmin's been skipping work

-

sungie:
i'll try to get him to come tomorrow
no promises!!

-

Innie:
Thanks hyung